Another map for the V2P server
I don't think those snow maps would be a good map to use. There are hardly houses.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I've been checking out rp_townsend_v2 and this map could also be a good option. It has enough roads to drive on and a lot of buildings. It also has a train rail.

This map has the disadvantage that there is no governmential building that the president could use.

[Image: 169552a3a7.jpg]

[Image: e8a40c5176.jpg]

[Image: 87e81c3804.jpg]

[Image: 2b4c4ac734.jpg]

[Image: 412ee0e161.jpg]
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Kippsee, Evanswachtz, Suarez, Sgtbender2000
Link to RP_Littletown http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131302441

It looks amazing tho Im Up for this map Its smaller and its something new.. We also have a Really good ''Slum'' area for the BMD's and Rebels This is perfect for roleplaying with the gamemode we have today.

EDIT: Its not many roads tho to drive araound in the city tho.. Withc is a Huge -
And the Glass at the ''mall'' Breaks really easy..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]

Here is a video of gm_mountainside for anyone interested (and maybe ignore the commentary) .

Yes, both maps are not currently suitable in the present state .
(09-18-2014, 02:16 PM)RockHunter Wrote:

Here is a video of gm_mountainside for anyone interested (and maybe ignore the commentary) .

Yes, both maps are not currently suitable in the present state .

That. F*ucking. Commentary.
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Pinky, Barkles, General Rickets
(09-18-2014, 02:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've been checking out rp_townsend_v2 and this map could also be a good option. It has enough roads to drive on and a lot of buildings. It also has a train rail.

This map has the disadvantage that there is no governmential building that the president could use.

[Image: 169552a3a7.jpg]

[Image: e8a40c5176.jpg]

[Image: 87e81c3804.jpg]

[Image: 2b4c4ac734.jpg]

[Image: 412ee0e161.jpg]

This would work. It kinda looked liked this when I visited a place in the Netherlands as a one year old kid.
Imo the RP Retribution map Flood suggested is really good

[Image: gfSe3k9.jpg]

that's a overview I took of it

its about the same size as 33x if you took the area of it, maybe slightly bigger, but the highway running around the edge + city at centre makes this a really good map for access and there is lots of space for RP both in the city and out
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Pinky, BlackForestAdam
I'm really not sure about rp_townsend_v2, in my opinion it feels very DarkRP like, but I suppose that's because a lot of DarkRP servers use it, like 60-70% (so it's kind of found via DarkRP).

EDIT - The one Viktor suggested looks very nice.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Blurr
(09-18-2014, 03:07 PM)Wood Wrote: I'm really not sure about rp_townsend_v2, in my opinion it feels very DarkRP like, but I suppose that's because a lot of DarkRP servers use it, like 60-70% (so it's kind of found via DarkRP).

EDIT - The one Viktor suggested looks very nice.

Yes, I've had the same feeling about it.
Soul, The map you suggested Is from ZERP(DarkRP), I recommend Viktor's one/
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador