Another map for the V2P server
Although Townsend is used on quite a few DarkRP server's, It's still an amazing map. But I think I'm being drawn towards Littletown or Redford.
I like Retribution.. A lot. Stairs needs fixing, although I believe that's a simple fix in hammer *calls for Mavis*
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Barkles, GRiiM
(09-18-2014, 09:57 PM)Floodify Wrote: I like Retribution.. A lot. Stairs needs fixing, although I believe that's a simple fix in hammer *calls for Mavis*

My vote is for this map so far. It's really nicely done except for a few things such as having to crouch on stairs, getting stuck outside of the map, able to get on roof etc.
If these were fixed then it'd be a great addition.
I think Chaos Coty would be nice (see Neviators suggestion thread). It could house some brilliant RPS.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Having two almost identical maps is pointless really.. would be fun with a whole new map for RP
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Barkles
I like the fact that you can come up on the rooftops via a ladder. It's a lot realistic in my opinon, besides its like two or three roofs you can access. If it really is a concern, you can just block the ladders with an invisible prop via lua. As for the stairs, I am sure that could be fixed with someone who has decent enough history with hammer.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Check out Rp_Headattackcity_v1

A quick fix to disable the fog/render settings and it would be quite adequate.
(09-20-2014, 09:02 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Check out Rp_Headattackcity_v1

A quick fix to disable the fog/render settings and it would be quite adequate.

Yeah, I suggested it earlier. Although, the map have an extremely large forest which is both good and bad. From my understanding it should be a map where the players are more closer to each other, that map is very.. spacey. Although it's very nice!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-18-2014, 02:16 PM)Pinky Wrote: Link to RP_Littletown http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131302441

It looks amazing tho Im Up for this map Its smaller and its something new.. We also have a Really good ''Slum'' area for the BMD's and Rebels This is perfect for roleplaying with the gamemode we have today.

EDIT: Its not many roads tho to drive araound in the city tho.. Withc is a Huge -
And the Glass at the ''mall'' Breaks really easy..

I think this map would cause the player interaction we are looking for.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Noble
(09-18-2014, 01:13 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 11:39 AM)Floodify Wrote: rp_redford - PLEASE F*CKING USE THIS AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE !!
That map looks amazing.