Another map for the V2P server
Although RP_Paralake_City_V1 is a nice map, it is bigger than v2p, so kind of the opposite of what we need.

It is also badly made in some places. I do like the amount of houses and shops available but I don't think it would work.
I love v2p. Just a shame about the player limit though.
I think Mavis's map should replace v2d all together, as it's not big enough of a change to have v2d and v2d_fl on different servers. Some other sort of city map would be nice, not too big but modern..

Or, perhaps, the complete opposite! Imagine some sort of seaside town...

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 3 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Wood, General Rickets, Nevy
Paralake is way too big.
I like V2P, but i support a map change too.
As long as the map isn't a big copy of V33X or V2D, i'll support it.
Or, how about we step away from an Evocity map for once and add a map that is more interesting, something original.

And to prevent the server from dying, staff should fully care, from the moment the new map launches, because after all v2p is a great map but it just died due to staff not caring enough.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Adolf Hipster
How about something of smallish size but means that all the RP will be concentrated into a smaller space, allowing more player-player interaction?

I can think of a few examples but not till I get back later...

Edit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131302441 this is a good example of a smaller nap that has loads of RP potential.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Otto_, Adolf Hipster
Agree with jan here We should look for something else something classic and not bigger than v2p.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Barkles is on point. I highly suggest everyone tries RP_Littletown. It's smaller than v2d or v33x, but it has more content, such as a better quality of stores, more natural looking buildings and an intricate sewer system.

Besides, let's be honest. It's CityRP and our maps feature at least 50% countryside, each.
My suggestions, prepare:

rp_littletown
rp_headattackcity
rp_redford - PLEASE F*CKING USE THIS AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE !!
rp_townsend
rp_retribution

I don't agree with going with Mavis map nor do I agree with going with any EvoCity re-makes. I think FL need fresh map layout, new design, new concept and area. Such as Littletown. It is pretty great (although I want a bigger lake). I really just want a map with a big lake for my battleship :c

Quote:
Phulax 1 week ago Wrote:Is there a release date for the Alpha/Beta map?
When I can get around to doing it. Busy with work and college right now and still have that commission that needs done. Hopefully by the end of the month but I cant be certain.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • dig
I have quickly tried out rp_LittleTown and as the name already says, it's indeed a small town.

However it's a picturesque and cosy town with everything there. There is a police department, there is a small jail, there is a gunshop, an office for the president, appartments, an underground area, a shopping mall.

A disadvantage will be that everything is reachable by foot which makes cars unnecessary.

[Image: 1c6d24f8e3.jpg]

[Image: 2a85afb3be.jpg]

[Image: a99f1601c1.jpg]

[Image: d9e2c4c668.jpg]

[Image: 394a50ed52.jpg]

[Image: fd7016329a.jpg]

[Image: d05263ad76.jpg]

[Image: 6f0649bb9f.jpg]

[Image: ad8f08708c.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Jafro
2d and 33x is still there, so car can be prioritized there whilst not have vehicles (well a minimal amount of vehicles, such as a small slow fiat and few police cars on this map) opening more content for this specific map to be added.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Barkles, Suarez, General Rickets, Weecow, Blurr, Sgtbender2000