Unban request
Sad 
 your name: Kman

Your ban ID: 53624

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

reason: Fear rp, 13th ban. Not here to RP

involved: Preditor of war, sru member who I didn't catch the name of.

Why we should unban you: Firstly I am only 13 years old, I am not exactly the "maturest" of people and i have A.D.D.
Now, basically what happened was I was in the nexus messing around with a bunch of people who were all in the Alterix (I think that is right) clan and we were just having some fun and a few of us decided to do some 360 punches (i know it sounds stupid now but in the moment we were all kinda bored and didn't know what to do) so basically the sru tazed me when I punched someone ONCE and then cuffed me, after I had gained consciousness I then walked around the nexus while the sru was asking me to stop ( I wasn't going anywhere anyway) then BAM i got that annoying message on my screen.
after which I immediately opened up a new browser and typed in the address to the website and clicked ban....
my eyes watering now i saw that next to my name there was not a 1 day or a 1 week or ever 1 year, in fact there was no number at all...just those 5 letters. never... I truly was , devastated. 

Please I beg of you don't, permanently  ban me I love Cityrp so much and just because I'm not the best Rper I try okay I really do, I have made loads of new friends on Fearless and I have even joined Evo Secret Service..
Please I have donated at least $30 dollars to the server doesn't that mean anything? Just Three days ago i donated $15 so I could buy myself a murclieglargo, and I'm not even going to get into what I had to do to get the money,
But let's just say that I didn't just pluck it out of my hat, so please.Please unban me....! Sad
I truly am sorry for what I did, I really don't try to do, I can't help it, Please take pity on me and unban me! 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned.
Please Unban Me :'| I love Fearless so much... Sad 
Having an attention disorder does not allow you to break rules. And the same goes for your age, everyone is treated equally here.

What you did was stupid and even if you "were not going anywhere" You were running around handcuffed and ignoring him telling you to stop.

You have had 12 chances before this to improve your knowledge of the rules and follow them like everyone else. It is not our fault you continued to break them resulting in the conclusion we are at now.
I agree with Fultzy here on everything he says.
No one will be given special treatment. Following the rules is your own responsibility, and if you fault to follow the rules then you get banned.

Any reason why we should unban you at all? Currently not seeing this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I Love your server so much and if you check the ban log i never did anything extreme like mass rdm mass cdm or anything like that all I ever did was fearrp, one nlr and d/c 2 avoid arrest (which in 2 of them i had actually said in chat I'm not leaving 2 avoid arrest it's just because i really have to go(or that I actually lagged out which happens to me alot)) Please unban me i swear i will never again fearp or nlr or any of that stuff, maybe the server could set up a warning system?
If you see the other perma bans its for stuff like hacking and exploiting the game which I have never ever done.
I promise to RP correctly and if I have doubt with something I will try to ask a admin if it is okay.
Please I promise I will try to stop doing bad things and If i get tempted I will remind myself that if I do this I will get banned.
Please unban me I've seen the error of my ways I will change.
I already have several RP's planned and I was in the Evo Secret Service In till I got kicked from the group because I was banned, so please Unban me or at least not make it a perma ban maybe a month or two you decide.
It's just that every day I would open up my friends tab and press that arrow, join that game, and join this server.
Now when I see my friends all having fun on your server, I just feel Disappointed and distressed.
That does not convince me at all.

You speak of change, yet it's too late for you to make a change. You should have done this long ago when you got up to 10 bans, 11 bans and 12 bans. You knew you'd some day be permanently banned on FL if you didn't "clean up", yet you never made any change.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I even caught you myself breaking rules. And as Enzyme stated before, you had plenty of time to change. But you didn't. We shouldn't have to make you change. You should have taken the 12 prior bans to realize something was wrong. You should have known much better how to handle that situation. But I guess not.
You should have changed, you ignored it and thought this would never happen.
You played with fire thinking you wouldn't get burned. Well you did. Denied.