Cars
Title of Bug: certain cars

Description: now I don't know if this has been posted yet but i sure everyone knows about it... If you own a BMW or a Mercedes or a Hummer, you know what I'm about to say...
So I take out my BMW 'freshly' out of my inventory and place it i then unlock the car to let someone in and they can't.... Happens allot with the Mercades  and hummer and with BMW not sure about the other cars though I hope its gets fixed 
You Will have to deal with it.
It's a bug, something thats already getting lookt in to.
(09-16-2014, 06:14 PM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: Title of Bug: certain cars

Description: now I don't know if this has been posted yet but i sure everyone knows about it... If you own a BMW or a Mercedes or a Hummer, you know what I'm about to say...
So I take out my BMW 'freshly' out of my inventory and place it i then unlock the car to let someone in and they can't.... Happens allot with the Mercades  and hummer and with BMW not sure about the other cars though I hope its gets fixed 

put the car in the garage

then get it out again

this usually fixes it
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Locking it and unlocking usually fixes it, if not, do as above and park it.
I had this with trabant today..
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Try and get the person to face in the direction of the seat and be in the right place to enter as a passenger, that usually works for me.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Fixed.