Hmm what have i found here
Well this is interesting:

Specifically THIS:

Spoiler :
[Image: AgwVVBq.png]
Hmm Blindfolds.

[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Yes, blindfolds are interesting. But more interesting is WHEN the guy who has to upload it on server (which i waiting 2-3months already) get it on server some persons already know which person i mean. (yes they are coming)
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • ArcHammer
Actually when I deleted my FL content once I downloaded it again and downloaded blindfolds haha, thought it was already implemented
nah if you look at the market they arent anywhere
Shit!
*Takes out a gun & points I at Adam*
You shut the hell up and delete this thread right now! This is Darknewbs priority and he is not finished!
*Giant stomp sounds*
Wait... What is that? Oh shit it's Bear! Shoot it! Shoot it!
*Dies*
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • DarkN00b, General Rickets
(09-16-2014, 06:37 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Shit!
You shut the hell up and delete this thread right now! This is Darknewbs priority and he is not finished!
*Giant stomp sounds*
*Dies*

Its already finished... waiting for Soul to get it on server for 3months now >.<
What It does is basically what you think it does... I'm sure it was a suggestion and it was approved and they just finished it I remember darkerx telling me he was a tester and some others were to, it's not to buy on market yet but will be soon its still in beta
(09-16-2014, 06:40 PM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: What It does is basically what you think it does... I'm sure it was a suggestion and it was approved and they just finished it I remember darkerx telling me he was a tester and some others were to, it's not to buy on market yet but will be soon its still in beta

Thats old information. Its ready to get on server i was working on it with BSOG..
(09-16-2014, 06:37 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Shit!
*Giant stomp sounds*
*Dies*

Right...
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Bowiii
Saw this the other day when going through FL's model files, the blindfold models are already added.

[Image: dCRGpOI.png]

[Image: 4jBC3Kf.png]

( The rope on the view model is incredibly high poly, around 10k polygons ._. )