Pretty big steam problem
Ok so just about an hour ago i noticed my microphone wasnt working properly in gmod. I then tested arround a bit and realised the problem was steam itself. For some reason i was unable to Hear myself in steam (the test microphone thing) even though my mic was working fine in other programms. Now this is were it gets wierd. I try logging into my Steam forum account to ask for help that i have NEVER used so no posts no nothing and er get this:

Yeah this is an account that i created a while ago and never used i even searched and the account has no posts. The thing that is Strange is the "No reason was specified." 
So can anyone help on any of these 2 problems?
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Have you ever entered a link from a completely random person?
Like these random dudes asking you to add them trough a copy paste link?
nope never and its only the steam Forums not steam itself
contact steam support id say they can probably help
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(09-15-2014, 05:23 PM)Barkles Wrote: contact steam support id say they can probably help

If that is so then this ^
yeah ill try that
lets just hope it works... and apparently my mic seems fine in gmod its now just testing it over steam where its quiet as hell or even no sound at all
delete system 420, usually fixes
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Just a quick update on this. it turns out, that forum accounts needed to be linked to Steam Accounts but i had created the account before this was nessecary so didnt know about it... its sorted now though
Don't try to contact steam support.. I got this message today.
It took them 4 weeks to reply.

[Image: NUPePiD.png]

I asked these motherf****** for the reason of my VAC ban on CS:GO since I have never hacked or clicked any malicious links..
And yes there are false VAC bans out there, check some threads on reddit.
That sucks man, sometimes there's just no talking.