Unban request on jadanstores
Your name: Jadanstores 

Your ban ID: 53581

Banned by: FL:M] Link66

Reason: Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassment. 9th ban

Involved: Wood, Binkadin, Prediator, Tyler and Link66

Why we should unban you: I know that i was mocking Link for putting my clan as It's not a laser pointer. Wood told me to remove it but i didn't want too because i didn't like him of previous bans after we all talked about removing him and why i had a problem me and Bink went to get our contra then i was saying that i couldn't survive 6 hours of having a blacklist I went back to talk to him and then i was talking to him Bink said he didn't have a problem with him then i said i did then bink started lasing pointing in the sky then wood was saying are you taking the mic out of bink he was looking for preditor because he knew he was under cover he said something cloaked himself then link said he had talked to the admins then we both got banned then extended. 
Half of that is a lie. I never said you were going to get banned and I never lazer pointed in the sky. I never asked for an extension.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Directly involved - Part of the convocation

Link had never physgun laser poined at the sky, only you did.
[Image: ENBWgvH.jpg]

[Image: pZWAGQC.jpg]

When asked why you kept physgun laser pointing, you told Link (we have it on record) that you you don't care about a 20 minute blacklist, then when you had been given a 6 hour one you said you didn't care and made a sarcastic comment about it.

You did the same yesterday, and had constantly been harassing myself and Link, and mocking Links choice of blacklisting for physgun laser pointing.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sorry link i put link instead of bink where does it say that you where going to ban me i know you didn't say that you asked bink if he had a problem then he said no i said i did then you banned us and extended it. I once said link i think i don't hate you anymore im starting to like you this was a long time ago then the next dy you said you didn't like me which started what happened today.
Link and Bink rhyme, so try to forgive on that. However, it was me laser pointing in the sky, if you would like more details then look at my unban request.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(09-14-2014, 06:38 PM)Bink Wrote: Link and Bink rhyme, so try to forgive on that. However, it was me laser pointing in the sky, if you would like more details then look at my unban request.

I know what i did wrong i just want somebody to approve or denied this all i want is the ban shortened to atleat a one month i can deal with that if it doesn't change i don't think i will playing on fearless anymore because i will forget about it that's all i have to say now.  
I fail to see why your ban should be reduced. This was blatant organized minging which you partook in.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-14-2014, 09:34 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I fail to see why your ban should be reduced. This was blatant organized minging which you partook in.

But i don't see how i was harassing link and why it should be for so long. All i want is the ban shortened to attest 1 or 2 month ban.
I was not involved but whenever I go on v2p and you and bink are on you 2 are always up to some sort of minging and it is getting very annoying now. It seems like your not here to rp anymore and I'm sure people in the fearless community are getting sick of minges like you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
(09-14-2014, 10:27 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote: I was not involved but whenever I go on v2p and you and bink are on you 2 are always up to some sort of minging and it is getting very annoying now. It seems like your not here to rp anymore and I'm sure people in the fearless community are getting sick of minges like you

Ok for one i don't even know you you have never seen me anywhere i think only today when i got banned and i do rp i did a few days ago when link and soulripper came in when me and bink where rp and i rp when burnett build the zombie outbreak.