Estleback Corporation - Task Force
Question 
Estleback Corporation - Task Force

On September the 13th in EvoCity, Estleback had arrived and setup a task force squadron situated in the Nexus Lobby, which was where our base of operations was located. 

After the previous bad week of events for Steve and Edward, regarding the assassination of the Director, they had decided they needed to get the Agents back into shape and open the new Task Force. After Edward had arranged a meeting, Steve smooth talked the president into allowing us to operate alongside the Government and President to create a team of experts able to respond to any call.

The day was quiet, and most trouble was lurking on the outside of town where it went unnoticed, so we didn't get many call outs to gunfights. Our state of the art Base of Operations was situated at the Nexus Lobby and had a perfect entrance and exit so we could respond as quick as possible. The HQ also included a look out over the nexus lobby, equipment room and a meeting room with modern art, and a large meeting table with a projector.

Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 12 users Like Wood's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Zecon, Greed^, Floodify, General Rickets, ArcHammer, Tmdirtbike, Blurr, Madi, Zan, dig, Obay
Ok then.
Looks pretty good
Neat, just like most of the things Estleback do.
Looks great, and I like the soothing music in the background also.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • ArcHammer
Very nice build! Shame i wasn't on to see this.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Wood
Looking good.
I have to work on my buildingskills. I would love to build these secured buildings
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Very well presented like always, like the way EBC work and the story line is going good!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Wood
It was a great RP idea, the build was flawless. Considering you made it in about an hour or two, it's impressive.

Look forward to doing this again!