Ban Request on MadMaX
Name of player: MadMaX

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:91323673

Time in GMT: 11:30 - 11:40

Server: v33x.

Summary: Micspamming without a radio, creating sheer minging inside and outside the nexus.

Evidence
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Ok first of it wasn't mic spamming as i created a RP situation with it, i stood there with about 5 people and planned to do a sneaking RP and then the idea was to create havok as the president had not made any laws only said no RDM so the government was non existent, No offence but about 12 of us were doing it and there was a undercover admin on at the time i believe we didnt hurt anyone at the time and the RP was funny for us. The sound was for Environmental use, If i get banned ok but the game mode had stopped working at the time and no laws so i was making the best of a bad situation at the time. No one else has complained about it in fact most people joined in and said it was fun.
Only You Define Who You Are, Not What Others Want You To Be
(09-14-2014, 11:48 AM)madmax Wrote: Ok first of it wasn't mic spamming as i created a RP situation with it, i stood there with about 5 people and planned to do a sneaking RP and then the idea was to create havok as the president had not made any laws only said no RDM so the government was non existent, No offence but about 12 of us were doing it and there was a undercover admin on at the time i believe we didnt hurt anyone at the time and the RP was funny for us. The sound was for Environmental use, If i get banned ok but the game mode had stopped working at the time and no laws so i was making the best of a bad situation at the time. No one else has complained about it in fact most people joined in and said it was fun.

You created sheer minging, not an rp experience.

All I could see was spamming of melons inside the nexus.

Also, doesn't matter if you made an rp of it. You played music through your mic without a radio or speaker which classified as failRP.
No i played music via a mobile phone and if you recorded all of it you would have heard me state that in game but you didn't record all of it only the bit you want to people to see
(09-14-2014, 11:55 AM)madmax Wrote: No i played music via a mobile phone and if you recorded all of it you would have heard me state that in game but you didn't record all of it only the bit you want to people to see

I recorded where the rule breaking took place.

If you would like to play music, use a radio prop.
Oh and the melons had nothing to do with me
(09-14-2014, 11:58 AM)madmax Wrote: Oh and the melons had nothing to do with me

You were playing music which was promoting it, yes.
(09-14-2014, 11:56 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 11:55 AM)madmax Wrote: No i played music via a mobile phone and if you recorded all of it you would have heard me state that in game but you didn't record all of it only the bit you want to people to see

But you did not record the planning of the RP situation before it all happened. Also you speak asif you have the right to command me to do something when you do not. You may have played more then me but you are equal to me in the server unless you are staff.
Ivan I was there all the time he clearly stated before he did it he was playing the music from the phone is his pocket and we started trying to be sneaky with the hilarious sound effects from his phone. Other people started joining in and started to minge and mass prop spam with melons, we did not want or cause this this to happen, we were just having a fun RP situation.
(09-14-2014, 11:59 AM)madmax Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 11:56 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:

But you did not record the planning of the RP situation before it all happened. Also you speak asif you have the right to command me to do something when you do not. You may have played more then me but you are equal to me in the server unless you are staff.

I didn't see or hear any type of "planning"

There is nothing more to argue about, you were micspamming by playing music through your mic without a radio and promoting failRP.

Lets wait for the administrators choice.