So 9/11 Was An Inside Job You Say
Facts Say It Wasn't, So Here Are The Facts
http://imgur.com/gallery/E6Zzu

Have A Great Day, And Remember Theorists,You Were Wrong!
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
B-but a YouTube video said that the government planned it!
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Patriot, Fiddlestiiicks
(09-13-2014, 12:28 AM)GRiiM Wrote: B-but a YouTube video said that the government planned it!

Is It Okay if I Send You This screamercreepyscary.avi?
It Says if you dont send it you will die!
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Damnit GriiM!
You told me YouTube didn't lie!
I honestly dont even want to argue anymore. Its sort-of pointless. No matter what you say, they wont believe you.

Rest in peace to all of the innocents that die daily due to the richest and most greediest 1% in the world.
This is not news, it's a fucking theory.

Moved to discussion.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
seen it on Imgur, totally agree with you, its a tragic event and the only people to blame are the absolute f***ing arseholes who did this. All because they believe their religion is supreme, despicable that so many wars and things have started over a reason like this :/

(Clarification: I don't care if you're religious, believe what you want in my opinion, its just when people think that their one is better then everyone else's and thus we have the crusades, and Islamic extremism)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I'm not sure what's funnier, you all believing everything you see or you just keep telling yourself what the 'facts' are.

The real fact is that an airplane can NEVER take down such a huge building, even if it could, how come the building collapsed as if there was nothing below it? I'll post an interesting documentary here soon, even witnesses that survived from inside the building heard multiple explosions.

Also does none of you find it funny, that the government actually had plans to close down the twin towers due to the economic situation at that time?

But naaaah, it must've been a plane that destroyed both buildings that were made so that they would keep standing even after multiple planes would fly into them. Must've been some terrorists!
(09-13-2014, 08:25 AM)Jan Wrote: Also does none of you find it funny, that the government actually had plans to close down the twin towers due to the economic situation at that time?

Got any source on that one? How would they even shut down privately owned buildings if they wished to? Oh of course, they wanted to shut down the Twin Towers because fjdklaghal, so they crashed civilian planes into it? I highly doubt.
Planes can bring down buildings.

They're travelling at 550+ miles per hour and weigh hundreds of thousands of kilograms. Now that's a lot of energy (momentum). The jet fuel and other objects within would have caught alight, damaging further the already damaged supports at that height. It is very well possible that a plane can bring down a skyscraper.
Regards,
aviator
The following 5 users Like aviator's post:
  • Wood, Von Tempski, Ivan Tempski, James_Gaff, fuz3_r3tro