UnBan Request - DeltaCrYsis
Your name: DeltaCrYsis

Your ban ID: 53530

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Hacks/Cheats/ abusing glitch - General rule #1

Involved: Some random dudes.

Why we should unban you: Wel i did not use any hacks or cheats. I didnt know at the first that my car was bugged i tried to sell my lambo for 360k.

So afer that some other dudes came and enterd my car so they got ingierd, than i thouth shomting is not right. but afther that i tryid to call some one to remove my car but no one respond.

So i thouth then what to do. And anyone eld figure out that they kud jump and teleport and stuf. I had no clue what was going on. But i'm a treufull member of this community and i played already almost 400 hours in 2 years. wel i did some mistake's here and there but ye we all make mistake you dont have to take a huge action. if you just came to me and explaind it i wud be happy as very glad. and i also had a hard day so i'm tired as fu*k. ^^

This is the bugged car:
[Image: 2014_09_13_00001.jpg]
I was watching you, and you were doing "Magic" Tricks. Teleporting players around the map, and getting them injured almost on command. And no you did not call me about it. So even if it wasnt hacking, you were abusing a bug. You should more than know better.
Wel it was not my idea but i was just doeing what that dude sayd i didnt know what to do els, but i called an admin bevore but there was no one until you came.
Anyway i wil becarefull with that lambos later, now i know some of them are really bugged at some point until they gona try to lockpick it.
No you if it really was a bug and a problem like that then you would have really informed me, not joke around and get people killed saying you were a magician abusing a glitch. You're sorry now because you suffered the consequences. You should more than know better with over 300 hours not to abuse something like that.

Denied