Ban request [FL:RP] BEAST
(09-14-2014, 01:47 AM)BrightPrimates Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 10:40 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 05:43 PM)BrightPrimates Wrote: Hm sure, Say whatever, if you were not there how do you even know if i used it? Also, how do you see the name of someone speaking who was also with me at the time and never went back? (Robin)

Also i can remember removing the prop when i died... so surely you must have been there or my memory is awe-full.

I came after the rest of the police had raided to meet my friends who were cops at the time, at the end of the day nobody building is on top of a  building is like that irl

Eh whatever, ill let the admins decide, i feel like your trying to make as many brs as possable at the moment (looked at your other brs) and you also mention how it does not look like 'irl'. 

Look at the majority of most builds on the server (Including the ones that very well known members have made) and allot are not like 'irl'. 

Anyway, good luck.

The reason there is so many br's at the moment is because my account has been bugged and I haven't been able to log in for about 2 weeks it's nothing personal 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
(09-14-2014, 09:44 AM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 01:47 AM)BrightPrimates Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 10:40 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 05:43 PM)BrightPrimates Wrote: Hm sure, Say whatever, if you were not there how do you even know if i used it? Also, how do you see the name of someone speaking who was also with me at the time and never went back? (Robin)

Also i can remember removing the prop when i died... so surely you must have been there or my memory is awe-full.

I came after the rest of the police had raided to meet my friends who were cops at the time, at the end of the day nobody building is on top of a  building is like that irl

Eh whatever, ill let the admins decide, i feel like your trying to make as many brs as possable at the moment (looked at your other brs) and you also mention how it does not look like 'irl'. 

Look at the majority of most builds on the server (Including the ones that very well known members have made) and allot are not like 'irl'. 

Anyway, good luck.

The reason there is so many br's at the moment is because my account has been bugged and I haven't been able to log in for about 2 weeks it's nothing personal 

Fair enough.
[Image: 38805.png]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team