Ban request [FL:RP] BEAST
Name of player: [FL:RP] BEAST

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53590395

Time in GMT: 8:30

Server: v33x

Summary: This guy was building on top of the apartments as a rebal and head glitching through the small gap in the build, I belive that is is FailRP because IRL knowbody builds on top of buildings and shoots through small gaps in builds, and also it was a expensive build and he was a rebal 

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/Sslcwlj

http://imgur.com/gmV2k2B
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Just sayin' but people irl do shoot through small gaps, like snipers

- Not involved. Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
(09-12-2014, 08:59 PM)Novaa Wrote: Just sayin' but people irl do shoot through small gaps, like snipers

Do not interfere with other people BR's please and they dont put buildings on top of buildings do they?
(09-12-2014, 10:19 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 08:59 PM)Novaa Wrote: Just sayin' but people irl do shoot through small gaps, like snipers

Do not interfere with other people BR's please and they dont put buildings on top of buildings do they?

1. Im saying a point.
2. i said nothing about building on roofs
(09-12-2014, 10:35 PM)Novaa Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 10:19 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:

1. Im saying a point.
2. i said nothing about building on roofs

You have been warned about this once DO NOT interfere with other people's br
Hello,

Let me explain how i believe this is not my fault and how you broke the rules.

Firstly about you: You did not have a search warrant on my house, you broke down the doors without a search warrant. Also may i add you shot at us from the street below (Before even going to my house) for no valid reason, as far as you know i might not want to shoot you, but you forced me to get out a gun. You also Broke NLR multiple times, we killed all the SRU and Cops that came to the house, yet all of you came back within about 40 seconds of death, also how would you know about the shooting without being re-informed in radio, i was talking to one of the SRU later in LOOC and he said it was not reported in radio.

Now about me: Yes, i shot at you.. Mainly due to the fact you shot at us first. I will also add that i do not believe this is head glitching, This is a prop i have seen many times before, what you see here is more then what i could see. Often as a cop or Corleone i have seen others use this bunker prop (Name of prop) and if it was against the rules then why is it not banned yet? A Admin once saw the bunker about 3 months ago and did not even comment on it being against the rules. Although times may change and if any changes have happened i do not know about them.
Now for the agreement, yet its not very realistic to build on a rooftop, i will accept that. Although many people do it... They don't seem to get banned, nor do all the other very unrealistic shops, bases or houses that are built.

May i remind you of the fact you shot me first and you did not have a search or arrest warrant. In the end you broke (or the SRU Sergeant and some cops atleast) and killed me, successfully... proving that you did get us...
[Image: 38805.png]
(09-13-2014, 12:45 PM)BrightPrimates Wrote: Hello,

Let me explain how i believe this is not my fault and how you broke the rules.

Firstly about you: You did not have a search warrant on my house, you broke down the doors without a search warrant. Also may i add you shot at us from the street below (Before even going to my house) for no valid reason, as far as you know i might not want to shoot you, but you forced me to get out a gun. You also Broke NLR multiple times, we killed all the SRU and Cops that came to the house, yet all of you came back within about 40 seconds of death, also how would you know about the shooting without being re-informed in radio, i was talking to one of the SRU later in LOOC and he said it was not reported in radio.

Now about me: Yes, i shot at you.. Mainly due to the fact you shot at us first. I will also add that i do not believe this is head glitching, This is a prop i have seen many times before, what you see here is more then what i could see. Often as a cop or Corleone i have seen others use this bunker prop (Name of prop) and if it was against the rules then why is it not banned yet? A Admin once saw the bunker about 3 months ago and did not even comment on it being against the rules. Although times may change and if any changes have happened i do not know about them.
Now for the agreement, yet its not very realistic to build on a rooftop, i will accept that. Although many people do it... They don't seem to get banned, nor do all the other very unrealistic shops, bases or houses that are built.

May i remind you of the fact you shot me first and you did not have a search or arrest warrant. In the end you broke (or the SRU Sergeant and some cops atleast) and killed me, successfully... proving that you did get us...
i dont want to cause a augment and i wasnt really involved in the shooting i was at the colerone area at the time it was when i came back and i saw the building on top of the building, I havent broke any rules maybe some other cops did but I havent
Hm sure, Say whatever, if you were not there how do you even know if i used it? Also, how do you see the name of someone speaking who was also with me at the time and never went back? (Robin)

Also i can remember removing the prop when i died... so surely you must have been there or my memory is awe-full.
(09-13-2014, 05:43 PM)BrightPrimates Wrote: Hm sure, Say whatever, if you were not there how do you even know if i used it? Also, how do you see the name of someone speaking who was also with me at the time and never went back? (Robin)

Also i can remember removing the prop when i died... so surely you must have been there or my memory is awe-full.

I came after the rest of the police had raided to meet my friends who were cops at the time, at the end of the day nobody building is on top of a  building is like that irl
(09-13-2014, 10:40 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 05:43 PM)BrightPrimates Wrote: Hm sure, Say whatever, if you were not there how do you even know if i used it? Also, how do you see the name of someone speaking who was also with me at the time and never went back? (Robin)

I came after the rest of the police had raided to meet my friends who were cops at the time, at the end of the day nobody building is on top of a  building is like that irl

Eh whatever, ill let the admins decide, i feel like your trying to make as many brs as possable at the moment (looked at your other brs) and you also mention how it does not look like 'irl'. 

Look at the majority of most builds on the server (Including the ones that very well known members have made) and allot are not like 'irl'. 

Anyway, good luck.