Flashbangs
Title of Suggestion: Flashbangs.

Description: Flashbangs in the server for Government only to avoid abuse, flash bangs will cost a lot of money (due to being a advantage). The flashbang weapon is already in Mad Cows Weapons. Plus, the flashbang in Mad Cows doesn't cause a serious white blinding effect, just a sound effect and a image of what you last saw with a small bit of white blinding.

Why: Picture this, you get a call about 3-6 criminals holed up in a building together. Police and SRU keep going in but fail. Only way to possibly win is pull out a flash bang, toss one in and hope for the best. This would not greatly improve PoliceRP but it will grant an advantage to Police. Especially in Nexus raids, you got a few people in the hallway at elevator your constant attempts to fight them isn't working, throw a flashbang out, done. 
+Support.

For use by SRU only as well as a maximum use of two per life.
+Support with what George Said.
+Support, it really supports tactical gameplay (similar to CS:GO, I use flash bangs all the time to change the sides in a match), let's hope - if it's implemented - that this can change gunfights so that it requires more thinking.
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Chech
Suggestions:
1) Cool down timer between usage of flash bomb.
2) Not be a default item for job, must buy.
3) Be able to make them using bits and pieces from the black market dealer; other jobs.
4) Only allow a few jobs to use a flash bomb. Corleone, SRU, SRU Sergeant, maybe Police Sergeant.
5) If it lands next to you, it will do a little 2 HP damage due to the explosion of it.

Positive things about the idea:
1) It would be very interesting to add to the server.
2) It could be useful to use during a battle or raid.
3) Makes the server a bit more realistic.

Negative things about the idea:
1) Could be abused in multiple ways.
2) Could get annoying very quickly to players.
3) It would be over used and would take the interest out of it.
4) I have a bit feeling people will be throwing them into stores to harass people.
SRU only.
Display a message over the radio saying "Flash bang out!" or something of the sort, to avoid possible abuse.

If this is done, +support.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(09-11-2014, 10:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: +Support.

I support its use by the SRU only, but i dont support an arbitrary limit on how many times they can use it per life, if it were to be implimented this way we encourage players to die to be able to get more of them in the event they have had multiple call outs where this would be required, and lets face it, most call outs the SRU are sent to require a flash bang or smoke grenade, or some kind of tear gas.

A better solution is a re-equippoint point in the nexus where they can aquire more, but can only hold 2 at any given time. Though its usualy 4 tactical grenades mounted to a units belt of varrying type ,CS, Stinger,Flashbang.

+Support for the addition of tactical use grenades for the SRU, but -support for any arbitrary use clause that encourages players to die to receive more
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 4 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • equal, Toxic, Chech, General Rickets

(09-12-2014, 02:26 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

I support its use by the SRU only, but i dont support an arbitrary limit on how many times they can use it per life, if it were to be implimented this way we encourage players to die to be able to get more of them in the event they have had multiple call outs where this would be required, and lets face it, most call outs the SRU are sent to require a flash bang or smoke grenade, or some kind of tear gas.

A better solution is a re-equippoint point in the nexus where they can aquire more, but can only hold 2 at any given time. Though its usualy 4 tactical grenades mounted to a units belt of varrying type ,CS, Stinger,Flashbang.

+Support for the addition of tactical use grenades for the SRU, but -support for any arbitrary use clause that encourages players to die to receive more

This.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(09-12-2014, 02:26 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

^^^^^^^^
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )