Timelapse: Making a signature.
I am so confused haha, how did the BF3 photo go into thr FL Logo? I have found you have to crop around it (Not a PS wiz)
What size is the signature supposed to be? How big was the canvas?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
As requested by Tandy I made a vid on how I make sigs. its uploading (slowly) so ill show i'll link it later Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Tandy
(02-08-2015, 01:40 PM)Barkles Wrote: As requested by Tandy I made a vid on how I make sigs. its uploading (slowly) so ill show i'll link it later Cheese

Awesome! Thanks! I'm very curious to see your methods!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member

here is the vid: it shows how I make Sigs with the FL template and like the one I use now
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Stitch, Tandy
(02-08-2015, 03:24 PM)Barkles Wrote:
here is the vid: it shows how I make Sigs with the FL template and like the one I use now
Gagh that's so confusing, anyways, thanks for making the video!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Yeah wasn't meant as a ttutorial lol
I really need to learn. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time.
(02-08-2015, 08:30 PM)MustangMustang Wrote: I really need to learn. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I'll help ya if you want some time Wink I'm no genius but I can show you how to use tools then you can develop your own style Cheese
(02-03-2015, 07:29 PM)Tandy Wrote: Hm... yeah, that could work, but what do you mean by do it with me? You're gonna do the voiceover or what?
I was thinking of more of a photoshop fight-off, where we would both design say a signature, and it would be for everyone to decide which one's best.