Unban Request **
FrostieBuilds - UBR

Your name:FrostieBuilds

Your ban ID:53506

Banned by:[FL:M] Link66

Reason:NLR

Involved:-

Why we should unban you:I was trying to make a joke with Link, He didn't really accepted the joke, It was in OOC and I didn't break a NLR I stayed away from my last death and i was out of Roleplaying.
I hope i get unbanned Thou Because today my Purple Walls and Errors are finnaly fixed now i see the real beauty of the city Skeptical Heart Fearless
v2d [22:30:13] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) Killed: FrostieBuilder (STEAM_0:0:60410772) using weapon_mad_ak47
v2d [22:33:38] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) Killed: FrostieBuilder (STEAM_0:0:60410772) using weapon_mad_ak47

the fact that you managed to get killed again in less than 4 mins clearly shows NLR
Temar, Kpred was shooting from the top floor of the nexus all the way down, first time i respawned i tried to run died , second time i went out and i talked to Link
Lying will get you no where, if I recall correct, you were on the top floor and I killed you on the exact same bit. The little hallway alongside the nexus storage.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
yer i also recall you being at top floor when you was banned, i was looking at logs for people who had come back with low NLR time to see how they died when you got banned by him before i got chance
I was at the bank with Link when i got banned by him
Denied.