UBR | Danbidz
BanID: 41270
BanName: DANBIDz
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:50449993
Reason: Homophobia
Banned by [FL] Fultz

Reason I want to have this ban removed: by accusing somone of Homophobia is a terrible name to give someone especially if they have never been homophobic, I have to be stuck with the term "homophobia" on my record. It is offensive to say that the reason I was banned was for someone else on my account writing "Gay" in OOC, not aimed at anyone or anything the word "gay". If you ask anyone what the definition of homophobia is they will say something like "refer to homosexuals in a offensive or derogatory way" OR "Being derogatory towards homosexuals because you dont agree with it" I was never really bothered about the week ban. It is the way the word Homophobia is ony record forever, even though I was never homophobic! I think this is a case of the admin may of been a bit harsh on this situation as referring to homosexuals as "gay" is not homophobic at all. 

I do not think that just putting the word "Gay" in OOC not aimed at anyone, no body was even talking in OOC when this happened so it couldn't of been aimed at anyone, it is not derogatory, and it is not offensive to anyone, so how I got banned? I don't know.

I know you can just say "your account, your responsibility" and I understand this, but its still not a reason to get banned.
[Image: high-5.png]
Why are you contesting this now? Almost a year later?
(09-11-2014, 08:19 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Why are you contesting this now? Almost a year later?

Because i don't like that it says "Homophobic" on my record for something that was not homophobic. It winds me up every time I see it on my record, but it usually slips my mind and I forget.
The issue with this is, I do not remember what happened exactly because this was this long ago and I do not have logs that I can go back to for the situation to even go look at it.

Its a tough situation I am in and in that result I am most likely just going to deny this because Im not going to take your word for something that happened around a year ago.
(09-11-2014, 08:32 PM)Fultzy Wrote: The issue with this is, I do not remember what happened exactly because this was this long ago and I do not have logs that I can go back to for the situation to even go look at it.

Its a tough situation I am in and in that result I am most likely just going to deny this because Im not going to take your word for something that happened around a year ago.
Can you not check the logs? Because I was not homophobic.
We keep our logs set for a month back.

So no I am not able too. I am sorry, but that ban has to stay.

Denied.