Richtea's Ban Appeal.
Quote: I was currently working as a goverment agent with a Classified job title
Incorrect.
There's no sign in the logs that you ever changed your job to "/job Classified".

Quote:The reason i pulled out the gun was for crowd controll reasons due to high numbers of people in a doorway.
And who the hell walks up with an AK47 for crowd-control when there were two officers and one citizen outside? I hardly call that a crowd, nor think that an assault rifle is needed for that situation.

I'll say it here and now: If I see you randomly walking around with an AK47 in the city, then I will punish you for failRP. By bringing a weapon into so many situations, you're causing failRP and can provoke aggressive RP.

Anyways.. You arrive with an AK47 because you saw two officers and one citizen outside. You don't announce you're with the government and anything and when you see that guns are drawn inside the place you respond with "What's the crack ere then"..
This is first off all failRP. When guns are drawn and a situation has escalated, then you don't just walk up and say "What's the crack ere then".

Quote:They then shot me and killed me through the closed, locked door. No warnings given no nothing.
Another incorrect statement from you. You were not killed through a closed locked door. You were killed from behind. I nor anyone else inside the place did not shoot a single bullet at you.

Quote:Also regarding the apparent NLR Breakage , i actually stated in the OOC that my NLR time was beyond expired, so continued walking the same rout that i did before i died and arrived near izzies and stayed on the opposite side of the road. I had equipped a weapon however it was hidden.

Incorrect yet again.

You stood on the other side of the road with your M4A1 drawn and pointed down on the ground. It was in no way hidden.
You armed up and walked straight back to the situation and got yourself involved again and started making adverts.

You didn't just "accidentally" involve yourself in the situation, as you purposely armed up and prepared yourself for the hostage-situation.

Also, when you respawned, how did you know that a hostage situation was going on? I don't recall seeing you getting near the officers at all to question them what was going on, to then gain information about the hostage-situation inside. You magically knew a hostage-situation was going on and then got yourself involved again.

You got off very easy with your two day ban. I could easily have banned you for more rulebreakages, and given you a longer time. Both because you broke so many rules, and because you have so many hours so you should know alot better.

Now I fail to see how you are innocent in this case and was wrongfully banned. You broke the rules as your ban-reason suggests.
So far in this UBR, you've brought forward several claims which are incorrect. I suggest you start bringing forward correct and true statements in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Falcon - 09-09-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by [FL:RP] TyqaVenom - 09-09-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Enzyme - 09-09-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Enzyme - 09-09-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 07:00 PM