Richtea's Ban Appeal.
See the problem i am having is i know that you are lying.

Also, not everyone on the server is as well knowledged as you and i and will take my job into note if i am seen in the area. Therefore the easiest thing to do is hide it.

Do not insult my intelligence or how much i dont learn.

I know you're lying about this but what can i do, nothing. The police still need evidence to arrest someone for theft even if they are seen entering the building by a cop. It should be the same for an Admin.

I have no access to the logs, you do. You are trusted to use it properly and not to deny evidence to cover your own tracks.

Also you said in the above message that stating something is correct doesn't make it correct. So maybe you should practice what you preach with that one.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
You've seem to missunderstand the difference between an unban-request and an admin-abuse case.

Your admin-abuse case was reviewed and denied by a different admin. You seem to continue your admin-abuse here by making accusations against me. This is not a thread where we're discussing how things should and shouldn't be.

You've failed to defend yourself and bring up anything to prove that the ban was wrongfully issued. You've provided statements which several witnesses have stated are wrong and you fail to understand that there isn't a major conspiracy where we're all out to get you.
Your UBR will be Denied.

I've issued you a warning in this thread and I'll leave it again for a closing note:
I will not allow you to randomly walk around the city with a gun out when your job is Classified.
You're allowed to have guns equipped, but not visibly when you're walking around with your job as Classified. If you're banned/punished for this in the future then this is your own fault for not listening to the warning I've issued several times in this thread.

You can consider yourself lucky that I haven't issued you a forum-ban for lying in the courthouse.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator