Richtea's Ban Appeal.
Your name: [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea

Your ban ID: 53453

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FailRP, randomly running into a hostage situation with a gun. NLR breakage. - In other words a joke.

Involved: Many players who were teamed with the admin.

Why we should unban you: Apparetly Enzyme had took a hostage in the Izzies palace, he had not advertised this nor had made any release demands. This is not the first time he had done this. I was currently working as a goverment agent with a Classified job title, just cruising around in my car looking at what was going on in the city. When i got near the nexus i noticed a large amount of comotion at izzies palace so i drive up, get out the car and pull out my lowered gun as usuall. The reason i pulled out the gun was for crowd controll reasons due to high numbers of people in a doorway.

When i approach the doorway i notice men on the inside with guns. so i simply said "What's the crack ere then." They then shot me and killed me through the closed, locked door. No warnings given no nothing.

When i posted a thread about this the admin the thread was directed at chose to ban me from the server for the listed reason.

Also regarding the apparent NLR Breakage , i actually stated in the OOC that my NLR time was beyond expired, so continued walking the same rout that i did before i died and arrived near izzies and stayed on the opposite side of the road. I had equipped a weapon however it was hidden. On the opposite side of the road i was told about said hostaged and adverted twice for demands of the hostages release, and was told none.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
As I was involved in the situation, watching it from inside the doorway, you walked up with a weapon, obviously hostile, seeing as you HAD a weapon OUT. Therefore, fearing for his and the others' lives Ciryl shot you down, to prevent any death on our side. He considered you as a HOSTILE since you had your gun out.

Also, who pulls out an assault rifle in a group of people. You state you're a classified job in the government, and we never knew that. I simply don't understand why you would just walk up with an assault rifle, acting as a "riot control" officer. You don't do that when you can see four armed men 15 meters away.

I rest my case.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I will start by saying you are teamed with the person in question and are obviously going to defend him.

There was no way for me to know the situation within the building and like i said, crowded doorway, i can not see any armed men due to this. The people within made no attempt to communicate with me, just saying you had a hostage that would die if i didn't leave would of resolved this problem completely.

But you failed to say you had a hostage, you failed to make hostage demands and you failed to warn me to put the weapon away.

So your case is far from rested.
wannabe skid
I know I'm not suppost to reply if I was not involved or there and see it with my own eyes...
But I was reading the Admin Abuse post you made on Enzyme but then I read the rules you had broken
- Ignoring multiple OOC warnings, continuing to argue with administrators (General rule 5)
- NLR (Equipping a gun and comming back 10~15 meters away from where you died)
- FailRP (Randomly running in a hostage situation with a suit and gun out)
- FearRP
4 rules broken and if I done those i would be banned for awhile
You know you're not meant to do something but then you proceed to do it anyway?

Also, the OOC warnings were not all directed at me only so don't give me that crap, the admin was wrong for arguing as well which is when Fultzy i believe stepped in issuing the kick to me but not enzyme. Which is when i gave the comment i did stating that i don't want a reply as i have no interest in continuing to argue. Enzyme continued replying so i told him again, i didnt want a reply, which was followed by another one of his replies.

The NLR time was at 10 minutes when i returned. The weapon being equipped was due to my job and as i stated, i kept it hidden in that area.

The fail rp would be seen as that, however as i said, there was no way for me to know the situation there as they failed to advert it. Also what does wearing a suit have to do with it?

And fuck only knows where you pulled fearRP from?
wannabe skid
Quote: I was currently working as a goverment agent with a Classified job title
Incorrect.
There's no sign in the logs that you ever changed your job to "/job Classified".

Quote:The reason i pulled out the gun was for crowd controll reasons due to high numbers of people in a doorway.
And who the hell walks up with an AK47 for crowd-control when there were two officers and one citizen outside? I hardly call that a crowd, nor think that an assault rifle is needed for that situation.

I'll say it here and now: If I see you randomly walking around with an AK47 in the city, then I will punish you for failRP. By bringing a weapon into so many situations, you're causing failRP and can provoke aggressive RP.

Anyways.. You arrive with an AK47 because you saw two officers and one citizen outside. You don't announce you're with the government and anything and when you see that guns are drawn inside the place you respond with "What's the crack ere then"..
This is first off all failRP. When guns are drawn and a situation has escalated, then you don't just walk up and say "What's the crack ere then".

Quote:They then shot me and killed me through the closed, locked door. No warnings given no nothing.
Another incorrect statement from you. You were not killed through a closed locked door. You were killed from behind. I nor anyone else inside the place did not shoot a single bullet at you.

Quote:Also regarding the apparent NLR Breakage , i actually stated in the OOC that my NLR time was beyond expired, so continued walking the same rout that i did before i died and arrived near izzies and stayed on the opposite side of the road. I had equipped a weapon however it was hidden.

Incorrect yet again.

You stood on the other side of the road with your M4A1 drawn and pointed down on the ground. It was in no way hidden.
You armed up and walked straight back to the situation and got yourself involved again and started making adverts.

You didn't just "accidentally" involve yourself in the situation, as you purposely armed up and prepared yourself for the hostage-situation.

Also, when you respawned, how did you know that a hostage situation was going on? I don't recall seeing you getting near the officers at all to question them what was going on, to then gain information about the hostage-situation inside. You magically knew a hostage-situation was going on and then got yourself involved again.

You got off very easy with your two day ban. I could easily have banned you for more rulebreakages, and given you a longer time. Both because you broke so many rules, and because you have so many hours so you should know alot better.

Now I fail to see how you are innocent in this case and was wrongfully banned. You broke the rules as your ban-reason suggests.
So far in this UBR, you've brought forward several claims which are incorrect. I suggest you start bringing forward correct and true statements in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Have you got eveidence to backup any of those claims, because i can guarantee my weapon was hidden, i can guarentee i was killed through the door and ciryl already confirmed that, i can guarantee i am not "randomly" walking around with a weapon, It's the job, you see people all the time in real life in airports, goverment areas ect. men who are armed. Izzies palace is very close to the Nexus.

I am armed constantly, so do not balme me for arming for the situation, you are exagerating things in order to give me a punishment.

So stop with the lying as many of the points that you just claimed have already been proven that i was right.

You cannot sit there behind your PC and pretend you are a god among men, and because you say something does not mean it is true. You argued in OOC as well as me. You took no responsibility for the rdm your men did. You failed to advert hostage situations or demands.

You did this the night before as well taking somebody hostage for 3 hours with no demands.

As you said in your own words: "So far in this UBR, you've brought forward several claims which are incorrect. I suggest you start bringing forward correct and true statements in this case."

Good day.
wannabe skid
Quote:Have you got eveidence to backup any of those claims, because i can guarantee my weapon was hidden
I saw you myself, and I know you had it out and pointed down. As an admin, I don't need evidence.

Quote:I can guarentee i was killed through the door and ciryl already confirmed that
Ciryl killed you, yes. He was outside the building when everything was going on, and he approached you from behind.

Quote:i can guarantee i am not "randomly" walking around with a weapon, It's the job, you see people all the time in real life in airports, goverment areas ect. men who are armed.

You were not a police officer, nor SRU. You claim you had put your job to CLASSIFIED yet your job was Citizen. I checked the logs to confirm this, and even IF your job was classified, that's no excuse for you to randomly walk around with an assault rifle. If your job was "Governmental agent" or something, then that would be a reason. If your job is CLASSIFIED then you're trying to keep your job a secret to not raise any attention against you. Walking around with an AK47 defeats that whole purpose..

You randomly walked around the city with an AK47 as a citizen. That's failRP. Deal with it.

If you walk around with an assault rifle out in the city with your job as CLASSIFIED then that's also failRP.
Putting your job to CLASSIFIED doesn't automatically mean you should walk around with an AK47 out in the city.

I will not repeat this anymore. If I see you doing this in the future and I punish you for it, then this is your warning and I will then direct you to this UBR.

Quote:Izzies palace is very close to the Nexus.

Hey, your first correct satement! Izzies place IS actually close to Nexus, yes.

Quote: I am armed constantly, so do not balme me for arming for the situation, you are exagerating things in order to give me a punishment
Then you will take the consequences if you get banned for failRPing as a result of you randomly walk around with a gun out.
I'll repeat myself as I said in my point over:

If you walk around with an assault rifle out in the city with your job as CLASSIFIED then that's also failRP.

Putting your job to CLASSIFIED doesn't automatically mean you should walk around with an AK47 out in the city. If I see you doing this in the future and I punish you for it, then this is your warning and I will then direct you to this UBR.

Quote: So stop with the lying as many of the points that you just claimed have already been proven that i was right.

You've proven nothing yet.

Quote:You cannot sit there behind your PC and pretend you are a god among men, and because you say something does not mean it is true. You argued in OOC as well as me. You took no responsibility for the rdm your men did. You failed to advert hostage situations or demands.

I'm an atheist, and I don't pretend to be a god amongst men.
I didn't argue in OOC, you did. You're the person who ignored several admins when they told you to end it in OOC. It's you who went against General Rules 5.
You were killed for a valid reason.
I didn't need to advert when I captured the man and held him hostage. An RP was happening with him in the back.

This is an unban-request. Not an admin-abuse-case. Your abuse-case got denied.
If you continue to go off-topic and claim things which holds no facts, then this UBR will be denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Funnily enough, i beleive most undercover agents keep their jobs a secret otherwise it would defeat the point of being undercover.

I had been Classified through most of the day which makes me believe you did not check the logs at all. I am no fool and i would not involve myself in a hostage situation as a regular citizen.

And funnily enough i walk around the city armed on many occasions as that type of RP is one i do frequently. I do it when other admins are online, i have done it in front of admins and even stood and had conversation with admins with the weapon out.

Funnily enough your the only one to point out the fact that it may be a rule breakage.

Same as your the only admin who takes hostages without adverting demands or notifying someone of the situation before killing them.

All my statements here have been correct. You are the one who is incorrect, as per usuall in my experiences with you.

I have also noticed many admins and mods have viewed this and i am curious to know when one other than Enzyme will come to a conclusion.
wannabe skid
Quote:Funnily enough, i beleive most undercover agents keep their jobs a secret otherwise it would defeat the point of being undercover.

When you look at someone, then you don't know their name or job. The information you see on your screen is Out of Character information. If I look at you, then I don't know what your job is, even if it says "Governmental agent". The fact that you don't even know about metagaming only proves how little you've learned in 280 hours.

Quote:And funnily enough i walk around the city armed on many occasions as that type of RP is one i do frequently. I do it when other admins are online, i have done it in front of admins and even stood and had conversation with admins with the weapon out.
I've officially warned you that I will punish you if I see you randomly walking around the city with a gun out if your job is Classified.
Your job-information is OOC information and explains what job you have. If you work for the government then you should inform of this by putting it in your job. People cannot know that you work for the government, even if your job says so as that's metagaming.

Quote:Same as your the only admin who takes hostages without adverting demands or notifying someone of the situation before killing them.
What if I told you I could kidnap/hostage someone without having to then include the Police in it? I can.

Quote:All my statements here have been correct. You are the one who is incorrect, as per usuall in my experiences with you.
Stating that something is correct doesn't make it correct.
So far you've proven that you have not even known about meta-gaming, so who's the person here who's been wrong?
There are several witnesses who've stated the same I have. You cannot just claim their accusations to be incorrect just because their statements are simular to mine and because you think they are biased. That's not how it works.

Quote:I have also noticed many admins and mods have viewed this and i am curious to know when one other than Enzyme will come to a conclusion.

I was not allowed to come to a conclusion to my own admin-abuse case. I am allowed to come to a conclusion to my own unban-request. That means I'll decide on this case as I was involved in it and I know when you're wrong or lying.
Sincerely, Enzyme