I dont think this is kinda fair
Your name: ([FL:RP] Misterbobbie)

Your ban ID: (53441)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Link66)

Reason: (NLR)

Involved: (a)

Why we should unban you: (I was standing at the nexus, and i got killed in the slums so i was standing at the nexus with a camera so the people can see he got killed. but no it was considerd as NLR .....I would like to hear if this is really NLR Smile)
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
You are now lying in an unban request. You did not have a camera out and you returned back to slums, where you died. I was told to keep an eye out for NLR breakers.
Even your story that you have given says you have broken NLR, though it is not true.
I was following you from the rebel spawn point, do you have anything else to say?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-08-2014, 06:56 PM)Link66 Wrote: You are now lying in an unban request. You did not have a camera out and you returned back to slums, where you died. I was told to keep an eye out for NLR breakers.
Even your story that you have given says you have broken NLR, though it is not true.
I was following you from the rebel spawn point, do you have anything else to say?
i had a camera and if you dont believe me i cant do anything about that
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
You're lying, you died in a raid at the slums and returned shortly after, and yes I know you did as I was rebel too.
Denied.