[FL] Enzyme
Name: [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea

Time/Date: 07/09/2014 - 08/09/2014 : 02:10GMT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62585515

Name of Administrator: [FL] Enzyme

Evidence:

Enjoy the read,

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: You serious.
(<3) (OOC) [F.I] Nevinator: And how do you like your steak cooked
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: shrekt
(<3) (OOC) Vegeta: Strippers, Hello.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: You come to us with guns?
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: Medium rare to rare
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: And Joan Baez is great, pop onto youtube
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: No warnings given, not even a word. Death should also
be a last resort.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: YES
(OOC) broly7741: i wounder if theres a sex animation
(<3) (OOC) [F.I] Nevinator: Ah, i would take it medium rare. I don't like it too pink
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: You were hostile towards us.. if i gave you warning.. you would
of reacted.. element of suprise.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]Reebs1313: Ciryl, it was lowered and he was with the mafias business
partner as security
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: You should take the hint Rich when I have a gun pointed at you,
and you walk with a gun out.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: You couldnt of knew who i was, new life ect ect.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: Exactly, we didn't know who you were. We had just 'kidnapped'
a guy, and you arrive with a gun
You received $80 salary. $20 paid to tax.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: A lowered gun that ai carry at all times, did you bother
to ask?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: Just because you are an admin, it does not give you
the right to kill people without doing the same things we have too,
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: I killed you.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL] GeorgeTheBoy teleported to [FL] Enzyme.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: He was there, and witnessed.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: What rule was broken?
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: You arrive to a hostage situation with a gun. Guns were drawn
at you and you didn't take the hint.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: RDM would be the obvious choice, Meta as well seeing
as though you claimed i was hostle.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]Reebs1313: You didnt warn him to put the gun down either Ciryl
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: And how was that meta?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: I'm not a cop.. i don't war people.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: he knew who i was before he met me.
(OOC) Manbon the 2nd: Well, here's my fair share of this situation - Hurr durr, durr burr.
Hurpty dee durp dee durp durp.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: Herp derp
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: And this is the mature way of resolving the situation.
(OOC) Manbon the 2nd: ^
(OOC) Manbon the 2nd: Just hurr. Ok?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: WEll my nlr time is up. Lets try this again.
*** Lionel Richtea takes out a M4A1 from their backup.
(OOC) Manbon the 2nd: That's kind of abusive.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: Who calling you back?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: Not at all, im on a walk.
(OOC) Manbon the 2nd: And by chance you happen to re-do the same raid.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: 'Raid' . In no way was that a raid. I was shot on the
street newr their door.
(OOC) Manbon the 2nd: Ain't that a miracle? :/
(OOC) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: wtf faustie wat is that SOUND.
To admins: Enzyme, i also recall a 3 hour hostage last night that ened in an accidental
prop kill.
(Advert) Lionel Richtea: Hostage demands?
(PM) [FL] Enzyme: If you want to be snarky, then don't.
(PM) [FL] Enzyme: With your attitude, I suggest you just stay away from us, as we
obviously do not get along
(PM) To [FL] Enzyme: Well the simple way to avoid this would be to not piss me off,
then you would find im a sound guy.
(Advert) Lionel Richtea: I will ask again, hostage demands.
Lionel Richtea: They did this yeterday.
Lionel Richtea: and accidentaly prop killed the hostage after 3 hours.
(Advert) Krzysztof Buchalski Bratva: Go to hell.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: Hostaging without any demands? then what is the
point.
(OOC) FAEN Will: wtf...
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: stop bitching pls.
(OOC) FAEN Will: why was i kicked?
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: Rich, you're not involved and we obviously do not get along so
please leave us alone.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: Im simply pointing out that there is no point in taking
hostages unless you seek something out of it.
(*) (OOC) [FL] GeorgeTheBoy: To make a point.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: The point would be what exactly. To give you an
excuse to kill people on the streets.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: I'll repeat: Rich, you're not involved and we obviously do not get
along so please leave us alone.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: That's the best solution
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: I am agoverment official. very much involoved in
hostage situations.
(OOC) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: Got a problem with a admin? Post a abuse thread,
arguing in OOC for awhile, especially with a admin, usually ends with a kik
(*) (OOC) [FL] ZedsDead: Kick*
(PM) Manbon the 2nd: Where is the raid?
(PM) Manbon the 2nd: I mean, hostage situation.
(*) (OOC) [FL] ZedsDead: Usually ends with a kik message from Coffee yelling at you.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: I know how this will end. They wont punish
themselves, its more attempting to prove a pount.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: and nudes
(OOC) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: Nudes after a argument is always the way to go bb
(*) (OOC) [FL] ZedsDead: This argument stops now. If you have an issue, refer to the
forum, and stop arguing in OOC.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: ^
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: No evidence therefore nothing will be done with many
admin withnesses,
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ciryl: Why are you so mad?
(*) (OOC) [FL] ZedsDead: Don't.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: okay, ladies let's just end it here.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: LAdies? is that an insult?

Disconnect: 'No evidence, precisely. You were told twice to stop'.
Disconnect: 'No evidence, precisely. You were told twice to stop'.

Connecting to 176.31.228.8:27030...
Connected to 176.31.228.8:27030

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: So pro m9
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: I dont want a reply but it takes more than just one too
argue.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: I advise you to listen to the admins
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: I said i dont want a reply.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Enzyme: Not just Enzyme-the-meanie
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] tails59: Lionel dont get yourself in trouble, just keep it there and if
you have a problem still go to the forums
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Falcon: End the conversation.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: Im speaking to Tails thanks.
(OOC) minecraftslayer420: yeah he was speaking to tails
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: The warning applies to everyone, not just Richtea.
(PM) To [FL:RP] tails59: i have no evidence. The admins are all together on this.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: And thats why Richtea gets kicked but nobody else is
touched...
(OOC) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: omg bro
(PM) [FL:RP] tails59: What actually happened?
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: If it wouldn't hinder admin duties on the server, even arguing
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: However in this case, they were just informing you, several times,
to end it.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: This isn't school, you don't get a round of applause and hoots for
backchat to the teacher.
(*) (OOC) [FL] Faustie: You just make the server more stressful for everyone. So that's
enough, to all of you. Clear?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: Same as they should not get punished for breaking
rules when other admins witness it. Like i said, i didnt want a replty.

(PM) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: Just...stop man
(PM) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: I know im apart of the drama but, I dont want to see
you banned
(PM) [FL:RP] tails59: Dont get yourself in trouble, just leave it there
(PM) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: Unfair or not, if you continue they'll probabaly ban you.
Ok?
(Advert) Steve Lindemburg: selling one M3 Super 90 for 8k, and 5 lockpicks for 13k
(PM) [FL:RP] tails59: If you still have a problem just take it to forums
(PM) To [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: I know they will, like i said, they wont ban
themselves.

(PM) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: Sometimes thats the way of life man, let THEM be the
scumbags and you the higher man by ending it
(PM) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: And dont let them achieve just what they want, to ban
you.
(PM) To [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: Im the higher man who keep loosing shit because of
it.
(Broadcast) Jack 'Money' Mondays: I would like to remind all citizens that the estate
near the lake, and above the lake is a NO FLY ZONE. Thank you!
(PM) [FL:RP] WorldWideCoffee: And like I said, thats how the cookie crumbles, I have
100's of stories where I had to bite the bullet

I do not want Enzyme or any other associated admins who were teamed with enzyme in his "RP" to close this thread due to bias.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
What are you trying to prove?
(09-08-2014, 02:37 AM)Ciryl Wrote: What are you trying to prove?

Even though i expect that nothing will be done, if things like this are not reported, they get away without even a speaking to. The matter still stands that i have played with Enzyme twice, today and yesterday. And both times he has broken rules. Yeterday it was a 3-4 hour hostage that ended when he tried to move a sleeping body with a prop causing the body to flip out and thus killing the president.

And today its the fact that you take a hostage. give no notice, no demands or anything. So when iturn up to a crowded doorway holding my weapon which i am authorised to carry and always do so. I do not expect to be shot through the door when not a single word was said. All i ha said was "Whats the crack here then?."

And even though you will now come back and say you killed me the matter is irrelevant as there were 4-5 admins online at the time and all of them basically just told me to shut up and continued to defend each other.
wannabe skid
Involved

You kept bringing the conversation back into OOC, I don't see why you kept doing it again and again if you were told to stop twice. Even after that you we're kicked, and kept arguing about it.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(09-08-2014, 02:53 AM)Falcon Wrote: Involved

You kept bringing the conversation back into OOC, I don't see why you kept doing it again and again if you were told to stop twice. Even after that you we're kicked, and kept arguing about it.

How were you invloved haha, and you may or may not know that you cannot argue with one person, somebody needs to be replying. You will also notice after i am kicked i state i do not want a reply two times and still get one. So please remove yourself from the thread.
wannabe skid
(09-08-2014, 02:44 AM)Richtea Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 02:37 AM)Ciryl Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

Okay, lets break it down-

Code:
Even though i expect that nothing will be done, if things like this are not reported, they get away without even a speaking to. The matter still stands that i have played with Enzyme twice, today and yesterday. And both times he has broken rules. Yeterday it was a 3-4 hour hostage that ended when he tried to move a sleeping body with a prop causing the body to flip out and thus killing the president.
I was there at the time- the President didn't complain and we were RPing and it ended up with the president earning an RP point out of it- I don't see no harm in that also please get your facts right you state Enzyme 'moved the sleeping body with a prop' he was positioning the President on a bed not moving him with a prop.

Code:
And today its the fact that you take a hostage. give no notice, no demands or anything. So when iturn up to a crowded doorway holding my weapon which i am authorised to carry and always do so. I do not expect to be shot through the door when not a single word was said. All i ha said was "Whats the crack here then?."
You drove speeding around the corner with your Corvette, jump out and the first thing you do is pull a gun out and run up to the door to me I see this as a threat and also I was not behind the door, I was stood across the road at a ATM- there were cops at the door and you supposedly turned up *armed* when we had a hostage? and what did you do when you died?- you came straight back over with a weapon
Code:
I'm hoping that someone called you back.

Code:
And even though you will now come back and say you killed me the matter is irrelevant as there were 4-5 admins online at the time and all of them basically just told me to shut up and continued to defend each other.
It wasn't only the Admins it was players too- you were constantly whining over OOC and if an Admin tells you to hush your gums you do it.. Rule.5 man.

I see no abuse here, just Admins preventing an out of hand flame war, Faustie warned everyone not just you- everyone with a blacklist if they carried on
I can bring myself into this thread at any time I want, I was involved, as I watched the whole thing from the inside of the building. Also, what are you talking about with the replying thing, never heard of that.

When you stated that you did not want a reply to your statement, why did you post it in the first place, to get attention? I just don't understand how Enzyme broke the rules, please elaborate on that.
Alright.

Location of the situations: v33x
Situations come from two different days.

Part 1: The logs, and the "shooting"

Not much to say here. You continued to argue in OOC. You were given a warning and you were kicked (From Faustie, a neutral admin in this case).
After you joined back, you continued to be snarky in OOC. You were rightfully kicked for something you could have been banned for (General rules 5.)

We had kidnapped someone, and we held the hostage at the nightclub (v33x). Guns were drawn and the situation was tense. You then suddently arrive in a suit and with an AK47 to a hostage situation and you position yourself right at the door, even when I pull a gun on you. I continued to hold you under gunpoint for ~10 seconds where you didn't take the hint and you were then taken out.

Now explain this
After you were killed, you waited 5 minutes before comming back, and you equipped a gun and you then stood across the road (~10-15 meters away from where you died) with a gun drawn and pointed out. Why did you return and why did you return with a gun?
Quote:(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: WEll my nlr time is up. Lets try this again.
This is both NLR breakage and failRP.

Part 2: The president situation

First off all, you were hardly involved in this roleplay at all, so I'd be careful claiming things which are not true.
It all started with him being a dictator. He was captured and someone was "selling" him to the buyer. I and someone else met up, and confirmed that you had infact the dictator. At this time, two Blue Hummers were also aware of the dictator and his location, and I saw for myself that one of the men in the Hummer equiped a Kevlar and an M4 (Blackdog and Toxic I were the two Hummer). I knew something would go down, so I decided that staying around was not a wise thing to do. I kidnapped the president from his kidnappers and we drove off before the Blue Hummers and the hostagers could follow us.

He was then taken to across Big Hells (BMD SPAWN, v33x) and held there. A base was quickly made to ensure we had a fighting chance if anything would happen at this location. I then told the president what to do (laws, broadcasts) while keeping him alive. I then told him that I was going to "lead" him in the right direction. Not only would he then get to live, he'd also get 40% of his tax-income. (I said that we would get 60% of all income, but I never claimed the money).

The persident was alive, he got his tax-money and he was safe. I told him that if he had any suggestions for any laws/broadcast for our new city, then he was free to air the idea with me. Time passes and the RP advances. NCIS arrive and I allow the NCIS agent to speak to the president to see that he's infact unharmed and well. After the NCIS agent left, the president said he was tired and he went to do /sleep on a bed-prop that I had already prepared. When he fell asleep, I wanted to adjust his ragdoll but I had forgotten that he'd earlier on taken damage. He was accidentally killed while his body was carefully positioned in the bed.

I contacted the president that I killed and I apologized and he seemed to accept my apology.
The whole RP situation was something I haven't done before, and I dare to say it was a good and interesting RP with offered a nice change to v33x.

If anything, you failRPed during this roleplay. We informed people not to creep on the windows where we had the president, which you did several times, ignoring our threats and guns pointed at you.

End notes:

I fail to see where the abuse even is. In the first part, you were fighting alot in OOC ignoring admins and their warnings and was rightfully kicked for something that you could have been banned for (General rule 5.)

The rules you broke:

- Ignoring multiple OOC warnings, continuing to argue with administrators (General rule 5)
- NLR (Equipping a gun and comming back 10~15 meters away from where you died)
- FailRP (Randomly running in a hostage situation with a suit and gun out)
- FearRP and failRP(When you were minging at the windows when we had the president, refusing to listen to our warnings when we told you to move away)

If there's anything I regret, then it is that I didn't ban you for these rulebreakages.

Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The reason you see no abuse here is because you were on the giving end of it.

1. Just because Muir doesn't complain directly to the admins while it is happening does not mean eh is happy about it it. Who would want to stay trapped in a confined area for 3 hours straight. Thing of other people roleplay as well. And giving him a point doesn't mean nothing should be done about the breach of the hostage rules.

2. As i stated. I always have a weapon equipped, on view and lowered. This prevents many misunderstandings about jobs and instils authority.

3. People do not need to call me back in order for me to have a gun. Look at my reason for the last one and think again.

Now please, stop defending friends, comment if you're willing to have a non-biased approach at this.

(09-08-2014, 03:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Alright.

Part 1: The logs

Not much to say here. You continued to argue in OOC. You were given a warning and you were kicked (From Faustie, a neutral admin in this case).
After you joined back, you continued to be snarky in OOC. You were rightfully kicked for something you could have been banned for (General rules 5.)

Part 2: The president situation

First off all, you were hardly involved in this roleplay at all, so I'd be careful claiming things which are not true.
It all started with him being a dictator. He was captured and someone was "selling" him to the buyer. I and someone else met up, and confirmed that you had infact the dictator. At this time, two Blue Hummers were also aware of the dictator and his location, and I saw for myself that one of the men in the Hummer equiped a Kevlar and an M4 (Blackdog and Toxic I were the two Hummer). I knew something would go down, so I decided that staying around was not a wise thing to do. I kidnapped the president from his kidnappers and we drove off before the Blue Hummers and the hostagers could follow us.

He was then taken to across Big Hells (BMD SPAWN, v33x) and held there. A base was quickly made to ensure we had a fighting chance if anything would happen at this location. I then told the president what to do (laws, broadcasts) while keeping him alive. I then told him that I was going to "lead" him in the right direction. Not only would he then get to live, he'd also get 40% of his tax-income. (I said that we would get 60% of all income, but I never claimed the money).

The persident was alive, he got his tax-money and he was safe. I told him that if he had any suggestions for any laws/broadcast for our new city, then he was free to air the idea with me. Time passes and the RP advances. NCIS arrive and I allow the NCIS agent to speak to the president to see that he's infact unharmed and well. After the NCIS agent left, the president said he was tired and he went to do /sleep on a bed-prop that I had already prepared. When he fell asleep, I wanted to adjust his ragdoll but I had forgotten that he'd earlier on taken damage. He was accidentally killed while his body was carefully positioned in the bed.

I contacted the president that I killed and I apologized and he seemed to accept my apology.
The whole RP situation was something I haven't done before, and I dare to say it was a good and interesting RP with offered a nice change to v33x.

If anything, you failRPed during this roleplay. We informed people not to creep on the windows where we had the president, which you did several times, ignoring our threats and guns pointed at you.

End notes:

I fail to see where the abuse even is. In the first part, you were fighting alot in OOC ignoring admins and their warnings and was rightfully kicked for something that you could have been banned for (General rule 5.)

The people you stole the hostage from was me, so i did have a hell of a lot to do with the situation. I also am in good contact with muir and after this ituation was over we had spoke about it in an off game chat.

Also do you honestly expect me not to complain when i am losing items to things that are not my fault in anyway. Was i notified you had a hostage. No.

(09-08-2014, 03:10 AM)Falcon Wrote: I can bring myself into this thread at any time I want, I was involved, as I watched the whole thing from the inside of the building. Also, what are you talking about with the replying thing, never heard of that.

When you stated that you did not want a reply to your statement, why did you post it in the first place, to get attention? I just don't understand how Enzyme broke the rules, please elaborate on that.

Are you just incapable of reading?

And the reason i posted it in the ooc not asking for a reply is to get the message across that an argument is two sided so one individual should not be punished for it.
wannabe skid
I'm done, you just aren't seeing my points.