Clash of Clans Fearless Clan?
So COC is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest mobile games on the market.

I know for a fact people of Fearless play it and I thought making a Fearless clan would be a great idea. There would be a trophy requirement or maybe 2-3 clans organized like this:

1) FLRP Uppers: The clan with the top dogs (1200+ trophy req.)

2) FLRP Lowers: A clan with the average COC players (800+ trophy req.)

3(?) FLRP Noobs: No trophy requirement.

And of course for all of these clans, we would need an active Leader AND Co Leaders. Elders would be assigned accordingly.

So if you have any suggestions, let me know!

And if you'd like to start this, I am totally up for it. I may post a template for people to join if this actually goes anywhere.

Thanks for reading Cheese

Interested? Read the Wiki! : http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Clans_Wiki
May I ask if you could provide some additional information or links to reading material as to what it is?

I would like to know more
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
That game.. My dad is playing it too much.
His clan was top 50 in Sweden..
Please explain what it is, I've heard about it and it does seem interesting.
I never got into that game. However, it is popular. Could be interesting Wink.
I believe it is basically one of those gem buying games. It starts off quickly but then it makes you wait hours to do objectives after a while, e.g. "build a gold storage: 1 hour" (real time) unless you spend real money on gems. I guess that means you could only check on it now and again to upgrade and stuff but that doesn't change the fact its pay to win.
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • mgdwszx
(09-08-2014, 12:28 PM)Rain Wrote: I believe it is basically one of those gem buying games. It starts off quickly but then it makes you wait hours to do objectives after a while, e.g. "build a gold storage: 1 hour" (real time) unless you spend real money on gems. I guess that means you could only check on it now and again to upgrade and stuff but that doesn't change the fact its pay to win.

You're totally right.
(09-08-2014, 12:28 PM)Rain Wrote: I believe it is basically one of those gem buying games. It starts off quickly but then it makes you wait hours to do objectives after a while, e.g. "build a gold storage: 1 hour" (real time) unless you spend real money on gems. I guess that means you could only check on it now and again to upgrade and stuff but that doesn't change the fact its pay to win.

Honestly this is not correct. I've been playing this game for give or take 7 months. I've gotten pretty deep in it. You can have up to five builders huts building things at a time. However, upgrading your stuff is not what makes the game fun. It's the community.

For starters: There is a Global chat where you can talk, check out people's bases, maybe join a clan, and just kill time.
When you join a clan (once you rebuild your Clan Castle), there is a Clan Chat where you can talk with your clan mates and you can donate troops to them or you can receive troops for battle. 

In a recent update, they made it so clans can now do clan battles. 
What this means is, you can battle a clan who has an equal amount of members and similar trophy count/skill level.

Clan Wars are arranged in this order:

Day 1: Preparation Day: You scout out enemy bases and choose which one you can attack. You can also edit your war base to your liking.

Day 2: WAR: This is when you attack the other clan now. You can watch replays of your clans mates defeating enemies and vice versa. The higher the ranked people you fight, the more loot you get.

If your clan wins, you get the huge payout it says you will for defeating the clan.

Other things to do:

Battling in general: You can go around and search for random people to battle, you can either attack them or skip them to go to another person's base.
Training troops doesn't take a long time. Therefore you can attack someone ever 15-30 minutes. 

Keep in mind this IS a MOBILE game, so obviously it's not going to be 24/7 uber fun time. 
There's a new update coming out and it's going to be great.

The whole "Gem" thing can easily be avoided. I know PLENTY of people who have never spent a dime on the game. It's definitely not a Pay to Win unless you make it that way. There are people who LOVE this game and will spend a lot of money on it, just as anyone else would do with any other hobby of theirs.

Now, I could write you a book on this game, but I'll link the Wiki page in the original post.
I would join but I already have a Clan :p

and for everyone asking NO, it is not a Gem Buying Game..

You can if you wish but all these Free Games on Mobile, most of the items u need Gems to buy..

But not with Clash Of Clans, there are literally like 3 things you can get with Gems...

I am so far into it now, and literally only bought £3 worth of gems that did hardly anything.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-14-2014, 01:31 PM)Envy Wrote: I would join but I already have a Clan :p

and for everyone asking NO, it is not a Gem Buying Game..

You can if you wish but all these Free Games on Mobile, most of the items u need Gems to buy..

But not with Clash Of Clans, there are literally like 3 things you can get with Gems...

I am so far into it now, and literally only bought £3 worth of gems that did hardly anything.

See and that is the thing. Most of the people who play have a clan already. But I feel like if there were (a) Fearless Clan(s), the bond with the clan members would be stronger and we would achieve more.

I also would have to agree with you about gems.