UBR Markus
Your name: Markus

Your ban ID: 53389

Banned by: [FL]Kpred

Reason: I was banned for saying "420BlazeItFaggot" (a clear reference to the meme) and I then I was called a homophobic (which clearly doesn't suit me).
I'm really sad that they've made such an assumption about me while I accept everyone and anyone, no matter who it is or how does he/she look.

Involved: Someone said before me in OOC "A guy got arrested for blazing in front of the police"

Why we should unban you: I believe that there's not enough evidence for the ban and to call me a homophobic. I know that the admins are just doing their job, but I've been helping the community ever since I've joined and at the moment of the ban I've been improving the driving conditions as a part of my Anti-CDM Campaign.

PS: Also *** means a bundle of sticks.
It doesn't matter whether or not you had bad intentions saying the word, it is still prohibited to say that word in OOC.

With your ban history for it I'd expect you to know what's right and what's wrong, and also searching up the meaning in google doesn't make it right either as it's pretty clear what it means in this context.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(09-07-2014, 11:10 AM)Kpred Wrote: It doesn't matter whether or not you had bad intentions saying the word, it is still prohibited to say that word in OOC.

With your ban history for it I'd expect you to know what's right and what's wrong, and also searching up the meaning in google doesn't make it right either as it's pretty clear what it means in this context.

I know it isn't allowed to swear in OOC, but it is just so sad (no offence) that sometimes I get like banned because I've built a cool slide e.g. but didn't have a permission because no admin was online. I feel like I can't help and make people happy without getting into trouble. I know it has nothing to do with saying that word, but I just feel like I'm cursed.
What you said was wrong, and you should of never said it.

You are an experienced player in my eyes and should of known better.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck