Its My Birthday! 
Good day | Good evening! the Admin Team here is the Unban Reason:

Your Name: xXDarkPletiXx (Daniel)

Your Ban ID: 52185

Banned by: Console

Reason: hacks

Involved: I

Why we should unban you:
I don't have any Hacks. I have played on my Friend TTT-Server and have played with the Console . And Dan I Joined the Fearless Server (CityRp-x33). I Waiting of the Sending Client Info Screen. 10-Seconds after standt: You a Banned from The Server. I thinks WTF? and looked at the Forum the Reason: Hacks. I was sad but i have any hacks . I have played 180-190h on the Server. The Server make fun and why im hacking? That was the unban reason.

LG xXDarkPletiXx | Daniel .
You were banned as you forced sv_allowcslua to 1.

Hacking is under zero-tolerance.
I have not entered.
Give me 1 chance. I will play on Fearless .

LG Daniel
Hacking is under a zero-tollerance policy.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Guys i have no hacks Sad Sad
I Have 2 Times Donate, I have 180-190h Played an dan Hacking? No!
You donating/have donated will not affect this case in any way. It doesn't give you any privileges or advantages in a UBR-case and it proves nothing.

I fail to see why we should trust you on this one when our system clearly states that you're lying.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I Believe your system has recognized me as a hacker as an error because I have no hacks!
The system doesn't accidentally claim that you forced sv_allowcslua to 1.

There's no reason why you should be unbanned as our system says you hacked, and you've so far put no effort into your UBR and we simply don't believe you.

If you would have come forth and told the truth and apologized then that'd mean you'd stand a chance atleast, but simply lying in the courthouse will not grant you any favours.
Sincerely, Enzyme