Racism - UBR
It was a day at first because I was unaware of how many bans you had then I extended it to a week. After speaking to Enzyme I only realised you had 1000+ hours on the servers, hence the extension to 1 month.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I feel that alteast 2-3 weeks was reasonably but one month just because I had 1000+ hours. One month is way to much in my eyes and my experience of witnessing bans.
You think it's much because you are biased about it and can only judge the 'normal' ban time for this kind of offence due to you seeing a small amount of bans like this, or witnessed as you would call it. Situations as these are unique, and overall you should be happy it was a month. Having 8 bans, three of those being verbal bans (two of em' you saying homophobic thing(s)) is extremely much from a perspective as an admin and community member, which is the cause for it to be 1 month long.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I know what you mean Viktor but still one month even though my previous bans are bad. I understand you are all admins and you see this differently, I think some kind of bug/glitch caused this anyway but I understand rules are rules and I have to be banned for it. I just think the ban time should be lowered a few days. if that.
Like Viktor said, you have had prior verbal bans, and in my eyes 1 month is still being lenient.

Ultimately, you broke the server rules and have been punished.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck