Racism - UBR
Bug 
Your name: [FL:RP] Blurr

Your ban ID: 53316

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Racism, are you being serious?

Involved: Me, Zan, KPred

Why we should unban you: I really feel this ban is invalid. I was building on the build server and I was finishing off my dupe, I was in a Skype call chatting while I was building with Zan and Link. Zan came up to my dupe and molotoved it, the second he molotoved it some wooden props broke so I though that my dupe would burn. I then pulled a molotoved out and molotoved Zan's dupe that he already duped, only because I though mine was burning away. Zan then molotoved mine again where more wooden props were because I molotoved his. I then pressed x (voice command button) because I was going to rage at Zan IG but then I tabbed out I then check the call to see if Zan was still in the call, I then said a few racist words to rage at him which I regret, I never meant to say the words on the server. I was only meant to say it in Skype. I am sorry if I offended anyone by this. I would never say these words on the FL Servers.
Zan did this for a joke, he knew it would not burn, yet I though it would.
How is it invalid when you did SAY it in game on FL servers? It doesn't matter if it was accidental or not, you pressed X, intentional or not, which resulted in you breaking Server rules. It'd be a whole other story if you didn't press X and said it in game but over skype only, but now you did say it on the server so I see no way how this is invalid.

It's like 'accidentally' proppush a vehicle (failing to change mouse speed for example) and be blacklisted/banned and say it was invalid. If you break the rules, in any form, you will be punished for it. You should of been more careful, Blurr.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
As I see it, the ban is valid and the ban should stand.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-05-2014, 06:21 PM)Viktor Wrote: How is it invalid when you did SAY it in game on FL servers? It doesn't matter if it was accidental or not, you pressed X, intentional or not, which resulted in you breaking Server rules. It'd be a whole other story if you didn't press X and said it in game but over skype only, but now you did say it on the server so I see no way how this is invalid.

It's like 'accidentally' proppush a vehicle (failing to change mouse speed for example) and be blacklisted/banned and say it was invalid. If you break the rules, in any form, you will be punished for it. You should of been more careful, Blurr.

Even if it is invalid, one month and 8 bans should not result in a month for a accident that was not meant to occur. I am really sorry that it was said on the server. It was a total accident by me holding X and tabbing out at the same time. It just hits me on how careful I have to be. It is just wrong though how it must have glitched to make the voice command be active while I was tabbed out while shouting down Skype.

(09-05-2014, 06:28 PM)Enzyme Wrote: As I see it, the ban is valid and the ban should stand.

I see what you mean Enzyme and I understand that, only because I have 1k hours and 8 bans dose not make it right to be extended to a month +
I get were you are coming from but one month + for a accident.
8 bans, with having OVER 1000 hours is an big amount already and by now you should of been extra careful. Considering you have to previous bans breaking the same rule (although in homophobia) and this is being your third, I don't see how it is not valid at all.

And again, it's not a rule breakage we take lightly off, hence the time.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-05-2014, 06:33 PM)Viktor Wrote: 8 bans, with having OVER 1000 hours is an big amount already and by now you should of been extra careful. Considering you have to previous bans breaking the same rule (although in homophobia) and this is being your third, I don't see how it is not valid at all.

And again, it's not a rule breakage we take lightly off, hence the time.

I understand it is a lot to have with over 1000 hours. It was a total accident I agree that the ban should not be lifted however the ban should be lowered since it was a total accident but I know I broke the rules as you said... I just find it a but unfair to have a month since my previous bans were 3 days -
Although you can't compare your previous bans as that was under other circumstances, such as hours and general experience, even over 1 year ago.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-05-2014, 06:38 PM)Viktor Wrote: Although you can't compare your previous bans as that was under other circumstances, such as hours and general experience, even over 1 year ago.

Viktor I understand where you are coming from but this just is really annoying me how I got a month over this hence it was a total accident and it was not my fault that some "glitch" or "bug" got me banned it was extened to a week by KPred and Enzyme then it was extended again to a month, really how is that fair.
Ultimately Blurr you should know a lot, lot better. You were moving at the time you said the racist word therefore you had time to press your voice command button again.

With your hours and previous bans, you should know a lot better, and also know if you did get banned again, which you did, it would be a lot longer than previous ones.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I agree with you Kpred that I should know better, I should also think about my actions. I understand rules are rules and I should be banned but one month? I understand you did it because I have 1k hours and prior to 7 bans not including this one. I just think that a month is too much. It's just not fair how it was a day then a week now a month.