Goodbye (Guy0544)
I started school recently, and along with waterpolo and other activities my life began to be busy, really busy. Due to all the stuff I'm doing, I no longer have time for Garry's mod, and thus I began losing interest in it at all. I'v joined fearless about a year and a half ago, and played around 450 hours so far and I enjoyed every second of it. I had some ups and downs, but I mostly had good fun RPing with everybody. Thank you for everybody for the amazing experience and fun.

I want to personally thank a few people,

Megascotty77 - One of my very first Fearless friends, Such a good person and a general partner, was always there for me when I needed him. Mega, thank you for everything and all the experiences.

Reefaz - Introduced to me through Megascotty.I love every part of him. Such an awesome personality. Always there for a good laugh.

Hillerbear - An awesome friend, had a lot of good times and RP's together. A professional roleplayer and a good person with a great sense of humor.

Walrus the Overlord - Thank you for all the fun times spent together, definitely a great person to hang around with.

I would also like to thank the administrative team and soulripper for monitoring and making the server amazing.

Thank you, the Fearless community for everything.

Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it. ~ Trey Parker
You're a good member.

Goodbye, hopefully you'll return sooner or later!
Bye dude, see you soon
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
See you around man.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Noooooooooo Guuuuuy, y y y ;-;

Jk man, good luck with all and take care. Hope you get time for old Hilleh sometime. Tounge
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Never really knew you but i seen you alot on the Website!

Good luck in the future man.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sad to see you go man. Always saw you around on the forums.
Keep in touch man!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sad to see a player leave, good luck in the future!
Jan is right.
You're one amazing member of fearless and it saddens me that you have to leave.

Goodbye ;c
Goodbye Guy! You were a fantastic sport and a great guy! Going to miss ya.