Where did you get your username from?
Unknown/unidentified.
Stole mine from a French guy.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • NotSep
I've had to come up with a badass name for Counter-Strike: Source. I never changed it since then.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Envy
At the time of changing my username for something new on the FL Servers, I remembered that the Luis Suarez thing was big at the moment so originally my username was [FL:RP] Suarez but then as I got 10 hours and I became Police Sergeant I decided that I'd add Sgt. to the start... So yeah. Bit weird.
I was called ToffeeDoughnut on Xbox, even had a doughnut emblem. Then Toffee Waffle got chosen and sounded better when I got my waffle maker a year ago, so I made a new picture. Toffee Waffle is now my main UN Smile
My older cousin made names for us when i was like 7 and he invented mine "Tristanesk" Wich comes from my name "Tristan" . I liked it and i use it everytime since then. Cheese
PREPARE FOR THE MOST MLG STORY OF YOUR LIVES:

Once upon a time, in 2007, I bought a PS2 from my cousin's friend. I can't even remember what my name was called, but it had something to do with Star Wars, as I had always loved playing SW Battlefront 2. (On that Kashyyyk map, with all the furry things.) So, since it was Star Wars I liked, I named myself after some type of republic ship, like Venator or something. About a year later, in New York, my friends were playing CoD WaW, when it just came out, and they were playing Nazi Zombies on the 360. (Shi No Numa to be exact). I loved that game like it was my brother, so I begged my parents to get it for me. They said they would, so I traded my PS2 in for a Wii. I have no living idea I bought a Wii, as you had to use like, motion controls 'n sh*t, but I bought WaW for the Wii. It sucked... a lot. So being the spoiled kid I was, I asked to get an Xbox 360. They got me one, and I was so happy. After I binge played WaW for at least a month, I got bored of it, and heard about this game called "Halo". Well, knowing me, I begged my parents to buy it for me. The game was Halo 3. (Imo the best halo of them all.) So, at that point, I had to get Xbox live to play online. So I got a random gamer tag. It was called: "MootHoboWraith". I have no living idea why. So anyway, I found a friend named like Shamy in a co-op game while looking for those skulls. (To get Hayabusa armor of course.) I couldn't stand the kid, because he always spawn killed me with a damn battle rifle. (Those things are OP with head shots.) So, we became good friends, and had a few laughs.

Then Modern Warfare Two was born. Immediate orgasm. So, as per usual I dissed all my IRL friends and bingeplayed MW2 for about two months, getting up to around 5th prestige lvl 70. I got bored of it, and asked my friend Shamy to play. To my surprise, he had defriended me, because I had ignored him. I felt very sad, as he was one of my good friends, and took a break from Xbox. The next summer, I went to New York, and met my friends that had shown me WaW. They still played MW2 so I thought to myself, "Why not". I spent 10 bucks to get a new gamer tag. (Total BS Microsoft.) It was now: B1OODxFL0W. I really have no idea why, but the tag came from my friends clan, FL0W. My friend's gamer tag was V3NOMxFL0W. So, being me, again, I played MW2 and got to 10th prestige. Got bored once again, and found my other friends playing Assassins Creed Two. That was like, the best game ever, and I bought it and played it until I beat it, 100% sync. It was actually longer than expected. After I got Altair's armor, I started playing Minecraft. I played on a Tekkit server called Tekkitized, and at one point it was 5th on the server list website. I was made a Moderator for around two years there, and I had a great time. So after my Minecraft days, GTA 5 came out. Oh lord, was this amazing. So my friend and I started a crew called Vindictive, and I changed my Gamertag to "Vindicated2014", which it is still my gamer tag. (Add me pls Cheese.) I got up to level 50 and stopped playing it, mostly because school issues.

So, during this time, I had been playing Gmod, and found FL. I registered for FL in august of 2013, with the steam name of TexturedZeppelin. (I will explain how I got this later.) I sounded like a kid then don't know why. But as I was saying.. I met a guy named Rockdon, and his brother Ludo, they were cool guys, and we had a great time screwing around. (Watched Michelle Jenneke do her sexy dance at olympics.)

A few months of playing FL, I found a clan called FUMUKU, I thought this was a good clan to join, so I applied, and was accepted. I met a handful of friends including BlackDog, Zaeed (Eisenhorn), Toxic, Doctor Internet, and Lonewolf. They were great guys, and they seemed to like this parody of an anime called Hellsing Ultimate. So, I watched it with them, and enjoyed it a lot. As some may know, the Nazi's have some sort of secret weapon, which is a Zeppelin. This is where my name was born.

So, as time went on, I lost interest in FUMUKU. (no offense :p.) So, After seeing how weird my name looked, I changed it to Falcon, which it is now. After this I met a few good friends, including Enzyme, Grub, Floodify, Faustie, Vauld, tmdirtbike, Rickets, Ciryl, and others. Today they are great friends to have, and I am happy I know them. But yeah, in conclusion, this is my story of how I got the name Falcon.

Sorry if this was too long, I just felt I needed to express my story of gaming to some people.

TL;DR: You should've read it, you jerk. Sad
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 5 users Like Falcon's post:
  • GRiiM, Duane, Doctor Internet, General Rickets, Wood
(09-08-2014, 04:26 AM)Falcon Wrote: -cut-

Falcon "The New Gamertag" coming this winter to theaters Oct. 5th
The following 3 users Like Duane's post:
  • Falcon, General Rickets, Wood
From my brain when thinking on Scarface / mafia.

Spoiler :
No I don't even know why.

(09-08-2014, 04:26 AM)Falcon Wrote: TL;DR: You should've read it, you jerk. Sad

Sorry, im at school, can i have a proper Tl;dr?

Voluptious, one u from Voluptiouous came from an askreddit thread about most ridicilous words

It was between that or a shortend version of hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )