Ban Request on [FL:RP]Greenapple420
Name of player: [FL:RP]Greenapple420

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91367970

Time in GMT: 21:15

Server: v33x

Summary: So i was being President and that guy after while just random raid nexus and killed me for no reason , will state my laws for u see.

=LAWS= Hello citizens , my desire is to make Evocity a better place to live , here come the laws.

=LAWS= Speed Limits: Ins City - 30KPH | Out City - 50KPH.

=LAWS= Fines: $1000 Max for speeding | 2000$ for impounded vehicles.

=LAWS= Drugs are legal , only weed , contraband is illegal.

=LAWS= Taxs - depend of how much crime exist on my city , they will rise up if theres crime and contraband!

=LAWS= Crime - any crime will be punished depending of how much serious was

=LAWS= All external additions to a property must be cleared and signed off on by a local bylaw officer

=LAWS= To issue a permit a property must be searched and made sure it is up to safety standards.

So no cars banned or groups , nothing , he had no reason to raid me at all

Evidence: Check logs

Involved: FL:RP] Ozzie (was SRU)
I was there as she was coming down the lift, me and 2 other cits were there and as the door opened she started spraying an AK at whoever was there!, she then ran into the garage and i pursued and in the garage she was still spraying this AK and took me down too.
The raid was compleatly Random and had no reason what so ever to raid!
at the most 2mins after the raid she disconnected.
(Involved as i was SRU during the raid)
I was walking around nexus, it was pretty quiet at the time, i suddenly hear AK shots, and it stops a few seconds after.
I quickly went around the garage to check if everything was okay, and i all of sudden get shot at by GreenApple (I did fire back)
Several others was shot at during that raid, innocent or not.
Waiting to hear Greenapple420's explantion for the raid.
My reason for the raid was: the cops and sru where arresting me evrytime also killed me. they taked my car and told me i have to pay for it i had no money at that moment cause i was poor (no money no honey) so i raided the nexus garage but alot off cops and sru come to me and tryed to kill me so i hided in the elovator i come up to the 4the floor and saw to pres so i killed him that evrything would be over (but offcourse sru and cops broken nlr so i killed them again).
(09-06-2014, 02:11 PM)Greenapple420 Wrote: My reason for the raid was: the cops and sru where arresting me evrytime also killed me. they taked my car and told me i have to pay for it i had no money at that moment cause i was poor (no money no honey) so i raided the nexus garage but alot off cops and sru come to me and tryed to kill me so i hided in the elovator i come up to the 4the floor and saw to pres so i killed him that evrything would be over (but offcourse sru and cops broken nlr so i killed them again).

You have $237.000, and the impound fine was $2000?
U cannot raid just because your vehicle was impounded and u had no money , i stated on laws vehicle impounded would cost 2000$ , u had no reason to raid me , u could do like another player had done , was doing meeting with me and i would be nice to give your vehicle for free , anyway your action wasnt correct , thats atitude of minge
Approved

Suspect was found guilty for random raiding the president
A blacklist from weapons will take effect for three hours.

Closing notes: You are allowed to raid for your vehicle yes of course. BUT, what you did wrong was go up the elevator and shoot the president. That was not necessary. You could have handled it much better than that.