Sims 4
So for some the game has already been released, but some are still waiting. Im very excited about this game as I grew up with Sims. What do you guys think about it? Are you going to buy it? Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

My sister adores sims.. Buuuut I'm not that much of a fan of it unless you can blow up sh*t and shoot stuff. But that's me and my COD side.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Imperator
Wait a second, sims 4 is out? How have i not heard about this?! xD
Also. I think that it's most likely going to be an absolute disaster at launch. It seems to be a popular trend for EA.... *cough* Battlefield 4 *cough* Simcity *cough* Medal Of Honour *cough*
Ill still buy it though since i've always loved the Sims games.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Imperator
plz, i never ever tried to play Sims where i had a clue what to do..
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Suarez
I'm thinking of getting it, love the Sims
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I stopped playing after 2, from that point on it just seemed to be "Lets make a new game, but ignore the fact we released countless expansions for that game, and release the new game stripped bare of all these new features and sell them back to the same people again"

Plus no buisness expansion for 3 and no doubt none for 4
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Honestly I wouldn't bother buying it.
I 'Acquired' a copy earlier and it feels like a huge step back from Sims 3 in far too many areas, couldn't stand playing it when 3 is so much better (not played 2).
Maybe some of these can be fixed/returned with modding but that'll take a while.

Read this: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news-main/pc-2...s-you-off/

Watch this:
(09-05-2014, 12:19 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Honestly I wouldn't bother buying it.
I 'Acquired' a copy earlier and it feels like a huge step back from Sims 3 in far too many areas, couldn't stand playing it when 3 is so much better (not played 2).
Maybe some of these can be fixed/returned with modding but that'll take a while.

Read this: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news-main/pc-2...s-you-off/

Watch this:

That's borderline insulting to any Sims fan.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • GRiiM, Rain
I want it because it's the Sims but at the same time, everything that's been taken out of it makes it sound like it would be frustrating to play. They've regressed back to Sims 2 era, in that there is no longer story progression (out-of-household Sims still age, but do not get jobs/married/have kids/etc.), and you can't just walk from lot to lot, if you want to leave your house and visit a neighbor there's a loading screen.

Those are the two biggest issues for me, I don't really care about there not being toddlers (I usually rush my kids through that stage because neediness) and swimming isn't that big of a deal (I'm sure pools will be in the expansion packs, even though they shouldn't be). There's also no buyable/drivable vehicles. I guess with the fact that you're going through a loading screen to get to another lot, you don't really need a car.

I'm also not really into the graphics. And as much as I dig building houses, the lack of customization in that area is also a turn off.

But it's The Sims. So despite all the things wrong, the scale is still pretty balanced in regards to whether I want to buy it or not.
The following 1 user Likes lpriml's post:
  • Imperator
Just going to stick to the Sims 3 unless it goes on a good sale or goes down in price.
What a shame.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep