Poll: Should he be banned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
3 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ban Request - Visual
Player name:Visual

SteamID (if possible):"Visual" STEAM_0:1:5451249 34:19 105 0 active

Time in GMT:10:42pm

Summary:Well I Heard Fire Coming From a house, So I ran in there to see whats happening, I got Went in and All of the Sudden Visual Puts a prop in the fire and Pushes me against the wall with The Prop that was on fire, I barely got all of it on tape, Because it happened so fast... But i got enough evidence To show.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au1jZwtl_VE
Wasn't any proof with the video, no names or anything, and I could barely see something at all.
I would trust you, because Visual is a minge, and you wouldn't lie and put up a ban request for nothing.
Any witnesses?
Yes Alot of Witnesses, Only reason there was no names Was because it all happened in a flash
i am a witness what that video shows is visual with a prop that was on fire and he attacked blue with it - i was looking through the window it happened at that computer store i only just joined the game 5 minute before it happened
The evidence should be enough, but I would like to hear Visual's side of the story first.
Signature too big...
i dont think Visual has signed up for the forums, has he..?
(08-28-2010, 10:29 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: i dont think Visual has signed up for the forums, has he..?

He has but he's like never on here
-Signature removed-
Yeah agree, Visual is a minge.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

First off all, I am aktiv on the side.

Now my part of the story. Me and Theterminator was building a gun an bmd store in Giga Computers. The President and 4-5 guys stood in the front of my store. One guy said there are Jewish we are ALLOWED (or we have permission) the burn their shop down. Now i guy thorw a molow in and burned the whole store down. What is if I am a Jew? You guys shoult ban for that! Yes I killed you with the Ak prop because I thought you throw it, I am sorry for that Blue.

You guys shoult think about the Jewish thing. That not ok.
(08-29-2010, 11:55 AM)Visual Wrote: First off all, I am aktiv on the side.

Now my part of the story. Me and Theterminator was building a gun an bmd store in Giga Computers. The President and 4-5 guys stood in the front of my store. One guy said there are Jewish we are ALLOWED (or we have permission) the burn their shop down. Now i guy thorw a molow in and burned the whole store down. What is if I am a Jew? You guys shoult ban for that! Yes I killed you with the Ak prop because I thought you throw it, I am sorry for that Blue.

You guys shoult think about the Jewish thing. That not ok.

well, i'd kill you and i didnt even know you are Jewish.. u r, right?..
And hey a TIP: LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE FFS
It doesnt make you any better if you do the same back. NOT even if it's only for your own protection. Revenging with Minging NEVER makes ANYTHING better