What Frustrates you?
Pony
The following 2 users Like Venom's post:
  • SourLemon, Giant Pony
(09-05-2014, 01:08 AM)Venom Wrote: Pony

THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID IT! I can't stand that fucking prick. All he fucking does is sing and think he is some kind of comedy god. Everything is a joke to him and all he does is piss everyone off. The only reason people talk to him is because they think he is autistic and they feel bad. Thank god he left the community. He is the scum of the earth.
(09-05-2014, 01:23 AM)Giant Pony Wrote:

THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID IT! I can't stand that freaking prick. All he freaking does is sing and think he is some kind of comedy god. Everything is a joke to him and all he does is piss everyone off. The only reason people talk to him is because they think he is autistic and they feel bad. Thank god he left the community. He is the scum of the earth.

Pony is pretty swag. Too a VERY small extent, but still swag <3
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Giant Pony
(09-05-2014, 01:23 AM)Giant Pony Wrote:

THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID IT! I can't stand that freaking prick. All he freaking does is sing and think he is some kind of comedy god. Everything is a joke to him and all he does is piss everyone off. The only reason people talk to him is because they think he is autistic and they feel bad. Thank god he left the community. He is the scum of the earth.

You took the words out of my mouth.
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Giant Pony
(09-03-2014, 11:14 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 10:16 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: when people thing they're cool doing drugs like weed, when really they're just messing their life up.

also, CS:GO competetive cooldowns

4 days left. Sad

How does weed mess your life up? Lol.
I may of over reacted on the mess up your life part, but it's not good for you and you're not cool smoking it.

Rapid heart beat, disorientation, lack of physical coordination, often followed by depression or sleepiness. Some users suffer panic attacks or anxiety.
Would be a long list, so am going to shorten it and say what doesn't frustrate me. Which is Oxygen.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Analcry's post:
  • Bowiii
well i hate the minges a little .. then my dad and eh my stupid teachers which tell me come to private school on 1st of septemper
(09-05-2014, 07:05 AM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 11:14 PM)Rule 34 Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 10:16 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: when people thing they're cool doing drugs like weed, when really they're just messing their life up.

also, CS:GO competetive cooldowns

4 days left. Sad

How does weed mess your life up? Lol.
I may of over reacted on the mess up your life part, but it's not good for you and you're not cool smoking it.

Rapid heart beat, disorientation, lack of physical coordination, often followed by depression or sleepiness. Some users suffer panic attacks or anxiety.

It kind of IS good for you... It reduces the amount of carbon monoxide in your lungs and nobody smokes it to be cool. Apart from those people who think they're those druggie gangsta smokas. Shit like that pisses me off. Rapid heart beat? It's not ecstasy. If you ever get a rapid heart beat it's because you got bad weed. Disorientation, again, no, that's a complete misconception. In fact, you get more focused. You don't have to think to do things. Lack of physical coordination, again, no. Depression is in very small instances. Sleepiness... well... yeah. That's kind of one of the main points. SOME users. Those SOME users who aren't used to the amount they're doing. If you've never smoked and you start with a 20 bag to yourself... yeah. You'll become anxious. Just, calm yourself, Bill O'Reilly. Weed isn't Satan.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
when i can't quickscope with my scout and miss shots
nice
The following 5 users Like Prune's post:
  • Envy, Chech, Kpred, James_Gaff, Weecow
Smoking weed most definitely isn't good for you. Just putting it out there...
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Wood, Chech, mgdwszx