Nexus Desk Secretary improvement
Title of Suggestion: Nexus desk Secretary improvements

Description: RP as a secretary is very limited in my opinion.
Since they mainly take care of the access to the nexus, I thought it would make it more interesting for them to be able to provide a pass for visitors. When a pass is given to a player, it will be automatically said on the radio, like warranting and unwarranting players.
And players with a pass can show it to inquiring officers with a command, or it would appear next to their names. ( Like warrants )
Might even add two kinds of passes, green for regular visitors, and a blue one for presidential guards, family of president, etc..

Commands might be something like this:
/pass (Id) (blue/green) > giving a pass
/rpass (id) > removing a pass
/rpass all > removing all passes in case of a lockdown

Why: apart from adding some "thrill" to the Secretary job, I think it would clear a lot of confusions when an officer / guard sees a civilian inside the nexus. Instead of panicking / cuffing, maybe even tazing and asking over the radio, waiting for an answer etc, they can directly check the pass.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
+support.

Like you said with showing up on the HUD like Handcuffed, Tranqed, ... I would put something like "Visitor".
The following 2 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • General Rickets, Von Tempski
+Support, great idea.

This will also save them from having to radio in that that person is allowed through.
+Support
+Support

Finally get players to be the Nexus Desk Secretary.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-03-2014, 01:59 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: +support.

Like you said with showing up on the HUD like Handcuffed, Tranqed, ... I would put something like "Visitor".

HUGE +support

Yes that would be perfect :3
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
I Beleive this ha been suggested before. .+support anyway!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+Support.

+Support!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]