Acialwip's unban request
Your name: KwinkySquid

Your ban ID: 53212

Banned by: GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Apparently RDMing

Involved: Me, KwinkyPanda, Gordon Ramsey

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because this wasn't an RDM, I killed him because he told a member of the corleones which in RP was my son and held him at gun point telling him to get out the car because we stole it back from the impound. I wasn't near kwinky panda I was in my car driving out the doors when he said it. I then get out my car with my ak and say get in the corner. He gets into the corner and I then kill him because he held my "son" at gun point. IRL if someone held my son at gunpoint and you were part of a mafia etc. you wouldn't just let them live. Also, the Ban request says he had to stand up to type but I believe he has a microphone *not sure about that*. Also surely the video isn't proof, the beginning part of the video which shows it valid has been deleted? What's up with that surely the tape should be the entire situation not just me shooting him.

The tape clearly shows that he has a mic, he stands up but doesn't start typing anything?

I'm sorry if this was an RDM but it's a bit hasty for something which proof has the entire of the actual reason why I killed him cut out.
He followed your orders yet you still killed him.

Plus, you killed him literally just outside the government HQ. This is highly unrealistic and isn't what the mafia would do.
Either way, in an RP situation it is how mafia would work IRL and why was the start of the clip cut ? You don't see the full situation.
I went off what evidence was given. It shows you killing someone who was following your commands as well as it happening right outside the government HQ. Both of which resulted in a suspension being issued.
Yes well, the other part of the clip makes it valid so I believe that either you should request the other half or at least make the ban less because it's a bit stupid that he gives you clip when he dies, not the actual RP part of it.
Having the full clip still wouldn't hide the fact that you killed a person right outside of the government HQ while the person was following your orders.
Denied.

Closing notes:
GeorgeTheBoy made some strong arguments in both of his replies.
I'm pretty sure they are reliable.

[FL] TheBlackShadowOfGod
Developer