BR {|D.O.G|} Forgee
Name of player: {|D.O.G|} Forgee

SteamID: sTEAM_0:1:32211657

Time in GMT: Around 19:00

Server: V2P

Summary: Cdming me, telling me to post a br because ''he doesn't give a fuck'', cdming someone else, tells everyone to get out of the way on the wrong side of the road, as i tell him to get out of the car he ignores it and i tell him again, then he ignores as i give him a warning shot, then he drove off and cdmed a doctor.

Evidence: 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZpPLVh1...e=youtu.be
2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMETaX-...e=youtu.be
The first video, i admit i was on the other side of the road, I do understand this but before I actually had the chance to exit the vehicle i was shot at (which even if i did not exit the vehicle that's still not the correct thing to do...) After i ran over the doctor i did let the police arrest me and I also asked if he wanted compensation but he logged as i did. Secondly the second video does not actually show the victim get hit by the vehicle, it just shows him lying there. The police officer ran in front of my car as I pulled out of the car parking lot. This is obvious considering my car is literally 3 feet from the parking spot.

I Hope this is enough to at least make you rethink, because unfortunately i have no evidence...

Also you can clearly see that the car actually gets shot before they tell me to leave the car... (i am referring to the first video)
i was a witness i saw the thing he ran into forgee's car and got ran over he only just started driveing out of his little parking thing he had a lambo and they are annoying to control and dont respond that good.
(09-02-2014, 06:54 PM)Forgee Wrote: The first video, i admit i was on the other side of the road, I do understand this but before I actually had the chance to exit the vehicle i was shot at (which even if i did not exit the vehicle that's still not the correct thing to do...) After i ran over the doctor i did let the police arrest me and I also asked if he wanted compensation but he logged as i did. Secondly the second video does not actually show the victim get hit by the vehicle, it just shows him lying there. The police officer ran in front of my car as I pulled out of the car parking lot. This is obvious considering my car is literally 3 feet from the parking spot.

I Hope this is enough to at least make you rethink, because unfortunately i have no evidence...

Also you can clearly see that the car actually gets shot before they tell me to leave the car... (i am referring to the first video)

You know lying in the courthouse is perma ban, you blamed me for getting hit by your car, which is enough evidence to get you perma banned for now i guess, but i'm not a person to decide that, you admit your car had hit me.

(09-02-2014, 07:02 PM)BlueNova98 Wrote: i was a witness i saw the thing he ran into forgee's car and got ran over he only just started driveing out of his little parking thing he had a lambo and they are annoying to control and dont respond that good.

There was no one in the video, as you're just a member of his clan i'd like to have you silent as none of you got proof.
(09-02-2014, 07:10 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 06:54 PM)Forgee Wrote: The first video, i admit i was on the other side of the road, I do understand this but before I actually had the chance to exit the vehicle i was shot at (which even if i did not exit the vehicle that's still not the correct thing to do...) After i ran over the doctor i did let the police arrest me and I also asked if he wanted compensation but he logged as i did. Secondly the second video does not actually show the victim get hit by the vehicle, it just shows him lying there. The police officer ran in front of my car as I pulled out of the car parking lot. This is obvious considering my car is literally 3 feet from the parking spot.

You know lying in the courthouse is perma ban, you blamed me for getting hit by your car, which is enough evidence to get you perma banned for now i guess, but i'm not a person to decide that, you admit your car had hit me.

(09-02-2014, 07:02 PM)BlueNova98 Wrote: i was a witness i saw the thing he ran into forgee's car and got ran over he only just started driveing out of his little parking thing he had a lambo and they are annoying to control and dont respond that good.

There was no one in the video, as you're just a member of his clan i'd like to have you silent as none of you got proof.

That does not nessicerally mean you did not run out in front of it though...
(09-02-2014, 07:14 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 07:10 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:

That does not nessicerally mean you did not run out in front of it though...

So, you are 100% sure of the fact i didn't tell you to get out, and are able to risk it on a permanent ban?
I was the other officer in this video. As i saw everything, i'm able to tell what has happened exactly and i even have footage of it as proof.
Associated asked Forgee to stop because he had some questions for him. Instead of stopping, Forgee ignored Associated and CDM'ed him.
Also, even if driving him over was a mistake, Forgee could've kept on RP'ing and explained, instead he became abusive and resisted arrest.

Here's the footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZXIU4B...e=youtu.be
Hang on a second, at the beginning of the footage he does not actually turn on his mic... So you never told me to stop... Cpt bluenova is a member of my clan and he was not in the video, but he was down the street next to the medicine shop.
(09-02-2014, 07:40 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hang on a second, at the beginning of the footage he does not actually turn on his mic... So you never told me to stop...

He was too far away to see the mic thingy, he heard it from skype, it is obvious i would've used my mic.
(09-02-2014, 07:49 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 07:40 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hang on a second, at the beginning of the footage he does not actually turn on his mic... So you never told me to stop so yes i am 100% sure that you did not tell me to stop because you never actually used your mic in game ... Cpt bluenova is a member of my clan and he was not in the video, but he was down the street next to the medicine stop

Even if i let you go off with that one, i still capture you with a lie, you're telling me he was next to the medicine stop, if he was there he couldn't see from where your car started accelerating. And even if you would get away with this part of the br, you still broke fearRP