Family? Thing? MAYBE?
...Before you go jump the gun on me and scream at me, I've been told by SEVERAL PEOPLE that this is perfectly acceptable: I roleplay as a kid on Fearless every so often.

Yep.

If it's against the rules please tell me!

Anyhow, the main point: It's a kid. In a random, huge city. ...See the problem? No parents. No big brother or any kind of guardian or anything, so it's kind of weird for my character to be running around there on a regular basis with no-one taking responsibility for him or anything.

If you're interested in filling one of the said roles... then just post here~!

Alex McLinden is my character. So you would be *name* McLinden. Or *name* *surname* if you're an uncle or whatever! Idealy, parents though. Or a brother. I'm fine with anything though. More detail about my characters can be found
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51526 on this topic here. At least... it WILL be able to be found. It's probably still WIP when you're reading this.

Once again, if this RP is against the rules, just tell me. ^^;
The following 2 users Like .:BurningFox:.'s post:
  • Falcon, Von Tempski
I believe it is against the rules to RP as a child, but make a suggestion to see if it's alright with other RPers as your family.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Why would anyone RDM you and scream at you for RPing a kid?
(09-02-2014, 06:16 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Why would anyone RDM you and scream at you for RPing a kid?

I... don't think you understand the term. ^^;;
Jump the gun, from what I know, just means overreact and leap to conclusions.

Like just outright assume that I knew it was against the rules and still did it anyway. That.

And god damnit... is there anyone that's going to give me a definite answer, because seriously, I've been told by mixed people, even on the forum, that it's allowed. Or it isn't. Or it is. OR IT ISN'T.

I also asked on the server yesterday and was told it was allowed by a... moderator I believe. I did use @ chat to ask, so it had to have been at LEAST mod. Right? @_@
There is nothing wrong with rping as a child at all, infact its great to see this kind of character development. I'm already in a rp family so I cant change my last name however I'm up for being a non-family guardian like a godfather, adopted parent etc if you want to rp some time Smile
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Its fine to RP as a child, although using guns and and contra farming as a child is major failrp, same with driving cars. So you are pretty limited
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-02-2014, 01:17 PM)Viktor Wrote: Its fine to RP as a child, although using guns and and contra farming as a child is major failrp, same with driving cars. So you are pretty limited

I know. My character bought a small glock off a gun dealer, and I assume the gun dealer gave him it because there'd be no way in hell he could get some ammo for it. So it's just an empty glock IC.

He still thinks the glock is pretty heavy and actually firing it would be really difficult. Probably knock him back quite a bit. And an AK-47? YEAAAH NO. He'd not be able to hold it at all, nor would he be able to fire it for definite. And why would anyone even drive like what. What.

I know how to RP correctly as a child; they're a lot more fragile and weak in comparison to adults and can't do lots of bad money farming stuff because... ...HELLO, they're a kid.

Believe me, I think I can do a good, believable job. Tounge

@ Von Tempski, I think that would be a cool idea! Just because running around without any guardian is kind of failRP on it's own. Though I do try to reference his parents as much as possible IC to make it believable.
The following 1 user Likes .:BurningFox:.'s post:
  • Von Tempski
Im sure about one thing = You cannot RP as animal (not saying you did it)
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Floodify
(09-02-2014, 03:18 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Im sure about one thing = You cannot RP as animal (not saying you did it)

Shit.. then doggy style is out of the question
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DarkN00b, Greed^, Tails59
It's perfectly fine to RP as child, like 3/4 of the community does it. Wink
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Von Tempski, Baskingner, DarkN00b, SirCrow