Ban Request on LostInPlace
Thread Title: Ban Request for Prop Pushing, Prop Killing, Prop Climbing and RDM

Name of player: LostInPlace

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42123004

Time in GMT: 4:30pm Central (Sorry, don't know the GMT on the top of my head. (30 minutes ago)
Server:v33x

Summary: While in the fire station, I noticed a Taxi smack into the fire station door and explode, after putting out the fire, I started to talk to the driver when LostInPlace ran up to us and spawned in a set of lockers and started to push everything around. He proceeded to cause mass chaos thru all of the city area.

During this time, he prop pushed nearly a dozen vehicles, prop killed a lot of people, pulled out his pistol and killed people randomly, prop climbed in the middle of the street, stepped on injured bodies until they died and basically, ran around crazy.

Evidence: I took as many pictures as I could. Here are what I hope is enough to help with this:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...creenshots
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
I know I was not their and all but I watch a youtuber called LostInPlace and he joins RP Servers and causes as much mischief and mayhem as humanly possible so just a heads up for the admins / mods don't give me a warning or anything for posting this Smile
- TyqaVenom
(09-02-2014, 01:46 AM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: I know I was not their and all but I watch a youtuber called LostInPlace and he joins RP Servers and causes as much mischief and mayhem as humanly possible so just a heads up for the admins / mods don't give me a warning or anything for posting this Smile
- TyqaVenom

LostInPlace is already permanently banned from FL.
(09-02-2014, 04:18 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: LostInPlace is already permanently banned from FL.

So he was already banned yesterday? That is good to hear.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop minging.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 6 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team