Ban Request on [FL:RP] Associated (dutch admin needed)
Name of player:
[FL:RP] Associated
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:77701213
Time in GMT:
13:10-13:15ish +1 GMT
Server:
V2P
Summary:
Raiding as citizen, random raiding.
This case needs a dutch admin, as the accused admits to raiding me in PM's, the only problem is that he talks in dutch. I'm on my usual contra farming business when someone suddenly pulls out a shotgun and shoots off my door, of course i pulled out my stuff to defend myself with, the accused came into the building and i threatened to make a BR on him, as he can probably see in a couple of hours time, i did make one. He ran out of the building and explained that it was not a random raid. He says that one of my corleone teammates shot him, so that gives him the right to raid my house. Negative, as i was a rebel. The accused then says a rebel shot at him, but there were no rebel online at that time, i was the only one.
Evidence:
screen 1:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...3738_o.jpg
screen 2:
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...7038_o.jpg
screen 3:
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...8596_o.jpg
screen 4:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/h...7962_o.jpg
screen 5:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/h...6776_o.jpg
First of all, where can i see I shot the door, second of all, i said corleone instead of rebel, which is a mistake everyone can make, now, as he was a rebel leader, one of his rebels (that time) shot me at my own base then drove off, as a rper i came to search his leader and threaten him where his member was, then he started to meta some things (idrc) and i continued and walked off since i heard him from outside reloading and he started to act heartbroken in ooc so i just left. Later he called me a minge which i don't even going to post because this br is way too weak.

'' I didn't know if he was a corleone or rebel when he was solo with his teammate and got confused about which it was, thats why i said corleone ''
The accused switched his job to criminal in between blowing the door and coming in, hence the raiding as citizen.

There were no rebels on at that given time, can you state the rebels name that shot you?
EDIT: Threatening? blowing the door off with a shotgun as a citizen? Coming in, saying no words? Yes mate, very clear.
(09-01-2014, 11:49 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: The accused switched his job to criminal in between blowing the door and coming in, hence the raiding as citizen.

There were no rebels on at that given time, can you state the rebels name that shot you?
EDIT: Threatening? blowing the door off with a shotgun as a citizen? Coming in, saying no words? Yes mate, very clear.

I always got the job name ''criminal'' as citizen, it had nothing to do with the timing etc.
If i knew his name ''i'' didn't blow ''your'' door off. And there was a rebel at that time, didn't know if he went offline OR changed job.
From my understanding you changed your citizen role to criminal right after blowing the door with the XM, Why didn't you talk to me then?

You state " i said corleone instead of rebel" In one of my screenshots you said "oh but you were a corleone a minute ago"
So if you indeed made that mistake, and meant "oh but you were a rebel a minute ago" well quite yes, i was a rebel the whole time, so that would make no sense saying that.

Ok, lets dive into the meta aspect of this whole story. You shot my door, because a rebel shot at you. How do you know it is my door? I haven't left that room in like an hour. How do you even know that the rebel leader was living there? Might elaborate on that?
Hi guys. I would like to help in this Thread because I'm dutch and I can translate the screenshots in PM.
Screen 1 he says: "It is not random'
Screen 2 Associated says: "One of your teammates shot me"
FEaRIeZz says: "I'm not stupid mate lol"
FEaRIeZz says: "I don't have any teammates"
FEaRIeZz says: "Explain it later on"
Screen 3 Associated says: "Just a second ago you were a Corleone, that's it"
FEaRIeZz says: "Nope I wasn't"
Screen 4 Associated says: "But a rebel shot me"
FEaRIeZz says: "There is no rebel online"
Screen 5 Associated says: "Not at the moment"
FEaRIeZz says: "And I'm camping in this room for 3 hours now"

Np for translating and helping out. Again I've nothing to do with this case.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(09-01-2014, 12:15 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: From my understanding you changed your citizen role to criminal right after blowing the door with the XM, Why didn't you talk to me then?

You state " i said corleone instead of rebel" In one of my screenshots you said "oh but you were a corleone a minute ago"
So if you indeed made that mistake, and meant "oh but you were a rebel a minute ago" well quite yes, i was a rebel the whole time, so that would make no sense saying that.

Ok, lets dive into the meta aspect of this whole story. You shot my door, because a rebel shot at you. How do you know it is my door? I haven't left that room in like an hour. How do you even know that the rebel leader was living there? Might elaborate on that?

Why do i have to be the person that blew your door off?, you can see who's door it is with a command. And im still confused about what you were or what i said.
Admins can backtrack the logs and you will show up pulling out an XM, or do you deny that fact? You also admit to raiding me, so it was you that blew my door off.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I am german and i still can understand this Dialog... dont think that a dutch admin is needed for this haha

- Posting in a thread without the sufficient right - [FL] Burnett
> german resembles the language.
> Not involved in post and should stay out of this topic, has nothing to add.
> admin will warn you.

Mr treegames pretty much translated the parts.