Exit_Recoil's moment of truth
Star 
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Exit_Recoil
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Console
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Hacks.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Nobody.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I can't prove that I wasn't hacking, but I can give you my word that I wasn't trying to harm your server in any way, and I'm not sure what completely happened. I know what is going to be said in this paragraph is probably a common message you read, but I really miss fearless. In the past three months my friend Rule 34 and I have been trying to get more common with the whole sense of "RPing". Within the last three months I joined a new community, and I have learned a lot more about Roleplaying and Garry’s Mod itself, I know how to roleplay better, and now I realize what a minge I was before. I know now that to play on a Semi-Serious server that It takes more experience than just playing on a few TTT servers. Since I have been banned permanently I have been waiting the days to post my final unban request, I have a feeling that this probably won’t be accepted but I wanted to give this a shot to play on my first and favorite Garry’s Mod community. I wanted to inform you that if you accept this application I believe that this should be my LAST chance, and I will not make another unban request if I get banned for another thing after this. I know that with the console banning me, that the odds are pretty slim of me getting unbanned but whatever process is needed to prove my innocence I will do. I know that I was immature with a lot of the ways I handling my problems, and I don't think I realized what the problem was, but most of my bans had to do with FailRP, and prop minging. Which is really stupid of me to do because at the time I thought that I wasn't a minge. I know that I have screwed up my chances on your server but please, I'm just asking for one more chance to show you that I have changed for the better. Since I have been banned I have been struggling to find a new community to play on, because not another server has the same quality as this server, and I realize now that the staff on here are just trying to do their job and I gave a little too much hate to some of the staff members, if I don't get unbanned I just want these admins to know that I’m apologizing for my actions: Eisenhorn, Enzyme, Kpred and anyone else I gave a hard time. I'm sorry if this was just a waste of your time but I had to give it another shot, so here I am. I appreciate the time that you took to read my Unban Request, and I’d really like you to take my points into consideration, because I feel like if I had one last chance to play on your server, I don’t think I would mess my final chance up. I truly do believe that I have grown as a person and a roleplayer overall, and I think that if I was given the opportunity to be able to play on your servers, I would make the best of it and do my best to help out the community, be active on the forums, and contribute to the best of my abilities.
Also, heres a link to my last Unban request, where people did get a lua virus where I am inclined to beleive that is the reason I was banned.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...xit_recoil
Thank you for your time,
-Exit_Recoil
You do realize that using hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance correct? So why did you do it then?
(09-01-2014, 05:11 PM)Preditor Wrote: You do realize that using hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance correct? So why did you do it then?
I said that I couldn't prove that I wasn't hacking, but I know that I wasn't. I'm thinking it was part of the lua virus going around, or a mistake in the anti-cheat because I don't even know how to hack, I know I've made alot of mistakes but I know this was not my doing.
As far as I know, one doesn't "accidentally" force sv_allowcslua to 1, and I don't see how you accidentally managed to run a command.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-05-2014, 01:08 AM)Enzyme Wrote: As far as I know, one doesn't "accidentally" force sv_allowcslua to 1, and I don't see how you accidentally managed to run a command.

I didn't run any command, enzyme I'm telling you, I didn't do it. I know I have a shitty background but I can do anything needed to prove my innocence. I really miss fearless, please take patience in my last chance, this is really important to me.
What new do you have to add that you didn't say in your previous UBR?

Your previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45653
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-05-2014, 01:52 AM)Enzyme Wrote: What new do you have to add that you didn't say in your previous UBR?

All I have to add is that I want another chance, I really miss fearless, and I feel this was a part of the LUA virus, I've been missing fearless alot. I think that this was a unfair ban.
(09-05-2014, 02:31 AM)Exit_Recoil Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 01:52 AM)Enzyme Wrote: What new do you have to add that you didn't say in your previous UBR?

All I have to add is that I want another chance, I really miss fearless, and I feel this was a part of the LUA virus, I've been missing fearless alot. I think that this was a unfair ban.

Sorry about the duplicate post, didn't mean to, I was just fixing the grammar.
Hacking is under a zero-tollerance policy.
This is not a decision I've made alone. We've come to the conclusion that you do not deserve another chance.
Several of us don't believe your story with how you accidentally activated hacks, and previous attitude problems towards administrators doesn't help your case either.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme