Im back!
Well hi again everyone im back! As i have been gone entirely for almost a month and not very active for about 3 months i thought i would introduce myself again to anyone who might want to know a bit more about me/is new to the server.

(if you dont want to read my "short life story" just dont open the spoiler)
So The quick Version: My name is Adam King and Im 18 Years old.

Spoiler :
And the Long Version:
As i have said My name is Adam King im 18 years old (19 on the 9th september)
I live in South Germany but am actually Brithish so i speak both Languages Fluently (however im not great at spelling either lol)
Now onto why i Started Gaming and Later Found and loved Fearless:
When i was in i think it would be middle School (not sure) (called Real Schule in germany for those who are interested) I was constantly picked on for being the smallest and because everyone was jealous of me being able to speak english and generally not having to try hard for decent marks, i got quite Depressed and needed an escape, thats where Gaming came in.
I would spend hours of fun on TF2 (in those days) it was an escape, but it wasnt perfect. Well time went by and i learned to cope with bullies. But one day a friend introduced me to this Gamemode on Gmod (which i never really played) called Fearless Roleplay, to be honest i didnt enjoy it. i Joined with no idea what to do and instantly get shouted at for killing someone (i didnt realise stepping on someones face killed them) and as i coldnt see anything due to missing Textures i left. Anyway scroll forward half a year and i was bored of all the games i had so i decided to try joining this server he showed me and as i had by then got HL2 and CSS i could see everything. I Joined and was helped out by this nice guy known as Burnett (i think we know who HE is dont we, aslo way before he became a mod/admin) btw i never got to say thanks Burnett so THANKS! Well I started loving the server and i Suppose the rest is History.

So now you know more about me as you will be able to tell by my sig i have quite a few hours and understand a lot about the server so if you are fairly new and arent sure what to do you can always call me ill do my best to help!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Who are you?

I mean... *reads* oh...

Hi Adam I do believe I've seen you before... Hold on
Ah yeah The Fearless race Wink

Welcome back, Adam!
lol Hi again Bowie!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Welcome back. I expect to see your good SRU roleplay soon.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Hi. I'm chocolate.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Welcome back! Smile
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Welcome Back Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Welcome back to Fearless!
welcome back to teh community!
Welcome back, hope to see you around!