Unban request of Elvislives
Your name: Elvislives

Your ban ID: 52811
Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Impersonating a staff member. 12th ban

Involved: Myself and GeorgeTheBoy

Why we should unban you: Firstly I would like to say that I should not have had to write this as I was indeed wrongfully banned. Now let’s get on with this unban request. I was banned for “impersonating an admin” when I did no such thing. There may have been an issue but it was resolved before it became a bannable offence and the “issue” I speak of did not in any way mean I was “impersonat[ing] an admin.” It was only ten minutes after this “issue” had been resolved and I left the build server and subsequently joined v2d that I was permanently banned for the reason “impersonating an admin.” I do believe that this was a wrongful ban. If you wish to have evidence for investigation into why I should be unbanned then I am afraid I am not “proactive” enough to record every waking moment that I am present on the Fearless servers. However I am sure that the administrators of the server can check the logs around the time that I was banned and see that I was wrongfully banned.

If anybody or admin wishes for more details regarding what you are reading or seeing in the logs, feel free to ask and I will elaborate for you. I may not have been the most rule-following person in the past as you can see by my bans and I wouldn’t have been bothered that I had been banned if I had done something wrong but on this occasion I was in the right and the admin was in the wrong, no question of that. Thanks for reading and I hope that you make the right decision which is unbanning me.

I remain,

Elvis
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
-Me AKA Master Jiraiya, Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and Legendary Sannin

[Image: portrait-jiraiya-full.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Admins, do this. It seems to me like he was wrongfully banned :/

Not involved, warned.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
You joined the server with the [FL:M] tag on. You then insisted that you were a moderator even when others told you that it wasn't true.

After being told several times to remove the tag you finally did and you left the server shortly after insulting everyone.
(09-01-2014, 10:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You joined the server with the [FL:M] tag on. You then insisted that you were a moderator even when others told you that it wasn't true.

After being told several times to remove the tag you finally did and you left the server shortly after insulting everyone.

I'm glad you have realised your mistake. I was indeed not impersonating a staff member.

I remain,

Elvis

I'm not seeing my mistake?

By having the [FL:M] tag on and telling others you've been promoted to moderator, you are in fact impersonating a staff member.
(09-02-2014, 02:19 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I'm not seeing my mistake?

By having the [FL:M] tag on and telling others you've been promoted to moderator, you are in fact impersonating a staff member.

Firstly, that is not impersonation but I'll let it be for now. Secondly, I was told that I would be banned if I didn't remove the tag which I did remove when asked. Therefore I have been wrongfully banned as after being asked to remove the tag I did, supposedly avoiding a ban. I fail to understand how I am banned after having removed the tag which I was told if I kept on, I would be banned. Check the logs and get your facts right, I am not forgetful, I know exactly what was said.

I remain,

Elvis

Along with the impersonation you also planned to double account to avoid the ban.
(09-07-2014, 07:08 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Along with the impersonation you also planned to double account to avoid the ban.

Firstly, as evident by the logs and your inability to reply to this thread for a substantial amount of time, I was not impersonating. Secondly, this is not true and irrelevant to this unban thread. If you want to be professional then act like an administrator who knows what he's doing, talk about what the thread is for. From the logs, everybody can tell that I was wrongfully banned, keep yourself concerned about that as that is what this unban is for. I don't know whether you've even checked the logs, I assume not so check again. If you come to the conclusion that I was impersonating then that is straight up lying and an example of bias on your part in that you do not want to have to unban someone who you have wrongfully banned. All you're doing is showing yourself up.

I remain,

Elvis

Quote:build [14:01:17] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // Elvislives, remove the [FL:M] from your name please.
build [14:01:28] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // Enzyme made me a moderator though, you can ask him
build [14:02:05] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // Don't lie, Elvislives.
build [14:02:13] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // Have you asked enzyme yet?
build [14:02:34] [FL:RP] Ciryl (STEAM_0:1:51063459) said: // If you're lying you will be banned..
build [14:02:39] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // I'm not
uild [14:02:58] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // Whether you're joking or not, remove it or you will be banned.
build [14:03:14] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // Check my forum pms with enzyme and everything. I'll change it but I am telling you i am
build [14:03:30] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // You're not a moderator.
build [14:04:02] Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // I am... Check my forum pms with enzyme and you'll see that he made me one. As an admin, you should be able to do that
build [14:04:56] Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // okay whatevs, i am a moderator whether you believe it or not you can just shut it for now thanks

You kept insisting that you were a moderator even after told by George.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-07-2014, 08:27 PM)Viktor Wrote:
Quote:build [14:01:17] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // Elvislives, remove the [FL:M] from your name please.
build [14:01:28] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // Enzyme made me a moderator though, you can ask him
build [14:02:05] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // Don't lie, Elvislives.
build [14:02:13] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // Have you asked enzyme yet?
build [14:02:34] [FL:RP] Ciryl (STEAM_0:1:51063459) said: // If you're lying you will be banned..
build [14:02:39] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // I'm not
uild [14:02:58] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // Whether you're joking or not, remove it or you will be banned.
build [14:03:14] [FL:M]Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // Check my forum pms with enzyme and everything. I'll change it but I am telling you i am
build [14:03:30] [FL] GeorgeTheBoy (STEAM_0:1:44756355) said: // You're not a moderator.
build [14:04:02] Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // I am... Check my forum pms with enzyme and you'll see that he made me one. As an admin, you should be able to do that
build [14:04:56] Elvislives (STEAM_0:1:60481863) said: // okay whatevs, i am a moderator whether you believe it or not you can just shut it for now thanks

You kept insisting that you were a moderator even after told by George.

Did you read what georgetheboy said? "remove it or you will be banned." I removed it therefore supposedly avoiding ban, as you can tell by the tag not being on my name in the next OOC message I posted after the few seconds subsequently after the previous in which I said I would change it. As a result of this, it was a wrongful ban. Read next time.

I remain,

Elvis