Not able to RP very well.
I prefer when people roleplay without a microphone, as a microphone is both distracting and ruins the atmosphere of the roleplay taking place.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I advice you when telling a story to an admin to type too instead of using mic. It's way more convenient for me atleast to handle it instead of someone having a whole debate (mostly with accents) through the mic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I haven't used a mic since 2012, and i'm able to RP daily without trouble.
tbh... i used to think the same.. i had a mic but NEVER used it in any circumstances, now i use a mic and find RP is 1000% better WITHOUT one! so now i have gone back to not using a mic in RP situations. don't worry about it dude.. like Jan said... just need to get used to it that's all buddy.

hope to see you around.
I only use my mic if I'm just talking to someone or doing some kind of corleone/mob RP because I already have that accent... Any other RP I type unless I'm a cop or playing in a situation where I would possible be shot if I was typing.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Mostly of the time I use a Mic. But when I "Really" RP I use text, because it's kinda weird when you use /me when you've been using mic all the time.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The mic is a lot better, unless you want to be very formal and make your point clear. 
You should really get a mic if you want to be a fast-phased job though, like a police officer, SRU and all that good stuff.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.