BR - Fluffykiller69 - Failrp & logging to avoid arrest
Name of player: Fluffykiller69

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66918475

Time in GMT: ~~21:30

Server: 33x

Summary: I was a SRU agent in the lobby, with my gun out and this man passes the desk unarmed. I go up to him and tell him that he's not allowed back here where he then pulls a gun on an already armed SRU agent. I tell him "you're not allowed to point a gun at someone with a gun out" and "it's breaking fearp and it's failrp" he then replies with along the lines of "why dont you put your gun down and we can forget this" granted this is voice chat and doesn't matter he promptly tries to avoid me my running into the lift where I then follow as he continues to point a gun at me.
I eventually coax him into putting it away where I handcuff and request a warrant for the arrest of him for trespass & weapon in the nexus. He then goes and jumps down the lift to avoid me arresting and said in voice chat that I'll never catch him or something, I then jump down to follow where another police officer is also pointing a gun at him. By this point I have called for an admin but none have responded. After a minute or so of me trying to explain the rule and wait for the warrant he then d/c's to avoid my arrest. I had him in handcuffs but i didn't screenshot the text for that however I have the warrant request.

Evidence: imgur screenshots
Approved.

Ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator