Ban request on Devo and INSANE PAIN
Hello, Fearless Admins, and who ever reads this ban request.

THE FOLLOWING IS A BAN REQUEST

Name: devo, INSANE PAIN

Summary: Both guys were raging us in OOC, after that we saw them on streets with guns threating us, after that they killed my friend and stole hes car, well i dont have evidence of that, But they knew we was jews, and as a
I know, Racism is bannable on this network, so i decided to picture those guys and to give you the proofs calling us with such ugly words wich you will see in the evidence.

STEAM IDs:
STEAM_0:1:32795652 - Devo.
STEAM_0:0:8502552 - INSANE PAIN
Both IDs

Evidence:
Guys... these words really affect me... Because my grandfather... he died in the holocaust... And this guy.. he is just offencive... I almost cried, after years and years people are picking on the jews, we found a place to live peacefully, and now non tolerance people are trying to take that away from me... This saddens me, that i am going to enjoy on FearLessRP with my friends and i have to see such hate comments... I could go search for that online, im here to play, not to be extremely insulted..

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

See the whole pictures there. I dont want to wirte those words here, becouse its massivly offensing people, so please guys just see the things, and you will understand.
Yeah..

[Image: 919BD54F0212F2290AD993EE6EA7D7CB4691100E]

Here devo random tazes me

[Image: EAEF39061EB37AC2533DBD67148250BB4AD7DE8D]

Here he shoots me, no evidence of shooting though.

[Image: 2728AF36FEEF7C6B6B6921AAFBE76A12B3B49C6F]

Also he and hes gay friend are just walking around the city with guns and RDMing people...

Here they both a cop and a mafia guy with AK47 and the cop is doing nothing.

[Image: 78F3E0670EFEB91ABF1E918E649C5204091DEDC5]

So much pics in my library....

EDIT: Oh yeah, take a look. I just joined the server and he tazes me. Look at the console. Please do something, i'd like to play please.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558665...405DD742F/
then i think u forgot to add that u prob killed us first redninja and u talking shit about insanepains mother that is dead. and u keep talking shit, u left that out ? . funny....
What? What are you talking about?
admins please. look in console. u can see how it all started . and if u feel that its right to ban us then do it. but think about people like redninja he talked shit about insane mother that is dead and thats not funny. thats why we rage in occ. look in console if u really want to waste ur time on this !
I lefted, Becouse i felt Offended, And Also, There is no need to stay on server with such offensive and abusive words over OOC and adverts, and being tazed when you spawn, We take Evo city 2 As Enjoyment, not a place to minge becouse theres not an admin on, so yeah, I "ragequited".
(08-18-2011, 09:51 PM)hurak Wrote: admins please. look in console. u can see how it all started . and if u feel that its right to ban us then do it. but think about people like redninja he talked shit about insane mother that is dead and thats not funny. thats why we rage in occ. look in console if u really want to waste ur time on this !

It all started by YOU spraying our car. So shut the fuck up, you can see the logs that they mass RDMed.
grow up. and to the admins : look in console before u do something pleaSe
(08-18-2011, 09:53 PM)hurak Wrote: grow up. and to the admins : look in console before u do something pleaSe

Do that please.
Guys, This is not the place to swear and rage, Please, let the admin judge.