Unban Request on [FL:RP] Duck!
[Image: YNImhIy.png]Your name: [FL:RP] Duck!

Your ban ID: 52926

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: Backseat administration

Witness: Bruno S, Wood

Involved:

Why we should unban you: I got hit by a car that Link66 Built and died and didn't get a chance to respawn and i got banned but nobody and mean nobody knows what i did wrong. I really want to know how i backseat administrated really i do because i know link66 hates my guts and I have a screenshot of him saying "If you say anything else in chat i will blacklist you" He must be delt with this is random ban and you can check every log you have i did nothing wrong he has no proof i did anything wrong. Its is totally random he hates me. Everyone was like "WTF? What did he do" Or " :O " in surprise as i did nothing wrong to deserve this ban. I want to talk to an administrator now. Because everyone agrees thats utter crap i got banned for backseat everyone knows i did nothing wrong. Hell i helped someone play fearless and not minge and i stopped someone backseat admining and help the dude "Drefus" . I was doing PUB RP for the whole day ask bruno i was doing it with him. Link66 has a personal hate against me and he needs to keep his personal matters away from bans. I say this to you link66, Do you have any proof? And may i add that he isn't doing his job as he is filming a street race machinima or something and blocking anyone from using cars in the city and were ever as he don't wanna mess it up, He is not responding to @ calls at all. He is not doing his job 21:24 pm. He is stopping all the roll play for a "Clan Video" may i add not for fearless. You kidding me? [Image: PDGZDl4.png]
It's not that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQMtFPV_wLQ

Something that happened earlier in the day. I asked him to upload evidence and it took a while to upload to youtube. And, I don't hate your guts, I don't hate anyone.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Involved - Officer at the time, and direct witness.

You wasn't banned for this event, you was banned because you had back seat admined and tazed someone for it. The video we was creating was nothing to do with it (and what do you mean link built a car, he never built a car?). You seem to be mentioning multiple subjects that are not even related to it. Nor did he ever block the city at all, we merely asked you to keep out of the way for 5 minutes, which was just something we kindly asked and never ordered you to.

Here was the link someone provided - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQMtFPV_wLQ

He was also responding to @ calls, so I am not sure where you got this information from? If you actually show the full chat, you'll see him TPing about to people taking the @ calls.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Fix your ban-reason to the proper ban-reason.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-27-2014, 08:53 PM)Link66 Wrote: It's not that.

Something that happened earlier in the day.

Ok, Did you ban the dude trying to prop kill? Still thinks its unfair when someone is messing with a simple situation i get banned. I like how you never banned manbon or anyone for RDM aswell. Still think my ban should be lowered or weapon access taken away for an hour. I know i was in the wrong when i did it, and as soon as i did it i was like oh shit. My mind says save this dude from getting killed because thats what a cop does. But there you go. But could you answer this, Do you have a personal hate against me or something you act sour towards me.

(08-27-2014, 08:57 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Fix your ban-reason to the proper ban-reason.
Done Smile

(08-27-2014, 08:53 PM)Link66 Wrote: It's not that.

Something that happened earlier in the day. I asked him to upload evidence and it took a while to upload to youtube. And, I don't hate your guts, I don't hate anyone.
Can we perhaps work something out?
Quote:Ok, Did you ban the dude trying to prop kill?

His name isn't in the video.

Quote:Still thinks its unfair when someone is messing with a simple situation i get banned.

It's the rules.

Quote:I know i was in the wrong when i did it

Errr...

Quote:thats what a cop does

In a IC manner yes... not in OOC.

Quote: Do you have a personal hate against me or something you act sour towards me.

No

It's a ban. Please just take it...
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(08-27-2014, 09:04 PM)Link66 Wrote:
Quote:Ok, Did you ban the dude trying to prop kill?

His name isn't in the video.

Quote:Still thinks its unfair when someone is messing with a simple situation i get banned.

It's the rules.

Quote:I know i was in the wrong when i did it

Errr...

Quote:thats what a cop does

In a IC manner yes... not in OOC.

Quote: Do you have a personal hate against me or something you act sour towards me.

No

It's a ban. Please just take it...

I suppose the ban won't effect me in the slightest as its only a day and i will be gone for most of the week so Cheese Sure i will take it
Denied.