Cars script issue?
Question 
Ok so i recently reinstalled my OS and formated my disk. But all my drivers are updated and so on. Its only the cars and some player models that look like this...does anyone know why? (I have no clue at all) Huh http://i.imgur.com/cgmITwZ.jpg
That is really weird.....OK now that that's out of the way....

Are you sure you've got ALL of your drivers up to date (especially your graphics driver)?
Also, have you verified your cache and re downloaded the content pack?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Thats a really weird issue, I know that some of the TDMCars models can also be shown in a really weird way (more or less like you see the taxi).

Problem with TDMCars can be fixed by putting your video details on high, however the taxi should not but perhaps you have other things enabled/disabled? I have no idea really, I am just guessing.

Perhaps try (un)ticking 'Use bloom' when available, Windows Aero Extensions etc. Just try messing around with it abit I guess.
Thanks for the replys guys! Nothing off that worked tho..so i reinstalled my video drivers and it seems to be fixed!
A simple explanation:

A model is made of 'Triangles'. On every triangle, there is a specified code which says which texture must be put where and its position. If a vehicle has no Lod's (Level of detail, like low, medium, high and very high) it bugs with source engine which makes it unable to display the textures the normal way. Happens when Model Detail is not High, or when Direct X or OpenGL (OpenGL comes with video drivers) is not correctly set or installed.