Ban request for 3xRov and Chemicalcunt
Names: 3xRoV, Chemicalcunt

Id's: 0:1:30975146 and 0:0:18476984

Time 2:50 - 4:00 GMT

3xRoV and Chemicalcunt we're rdming (about 15 times combined) without yelling raid and prop killing about 30 minutes before initial time

Witnesses: Gamm0n, Craigy, rainbow turd, shorthamer and myself

Screenshot evidence http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...8169036573
You have to set the screenshots to public.
Just one picture of your chat... i dont see my self what ?
Prop killing?,I Am sorry,we didnt prop killed,even an admin can see the logs to see that we yelled raid,
and by the way,the reason for the raid was that you steal crazywires car
we "RDM'ed you" cause you NLR'ed and tried to kill us like 4 times
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
Oh this now i remember, I parked my car in the villas and suddenly i hear sirens of my car, as "Shorthamer" did that and he was the Mafia leader, so we had a complete RP reason to go towards you guys and raid you, we came from behind and from the front sides of the house, we all yelled raid, in both mics and chats, also the picture you have there dosnt proof anything.
I saw it all, and i have to support Yarin and Chem. I had the house next door, and short hammer did the same to me.
3xRoV is already banned.
KillJoy, I see I am banned for " Massive RDM ", Let me explain, The server did not crash about two days, also during Devos, and Insane Pain rulebreaking they killed us/rdmed us and random did stuff to us, They are already banned( permed ) for massive racism, but the RDM was becouse of them, i am sorry i couldnt do anything else they just killed us whenever we spawned or what ever we did..