Acialwip's unban request
Your name: MungoMan

Your ban ID: 52889

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Admin disrespect. Ive had enough of you and your trash talk.

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I am very sorry about what I did, I was just angry because I had had a very bad experience over the past 1 hour of playing, I had my car stolen by a citizen when I was Corleone, when I reported nothing happened, I got RDM'd by cops 3 times, I got stood on when tazed BY A COP. It wasn't an overall good day on the server. I was just in a bad mood. I have calmed down now and if you let me back onto the server I will just go about my own business. I am sorry for being disrespectful Zed and apologise for everything I did. If you deny the request I understand as I was being an ass but I would really like to continue playing.
I litteraly just joined the server, and you sent me an @ call about random tazing or w/e.
I TPed to you phased, for then hearing how admins weren't doing anything, and that
they are sh*t. I unphased, talked to you, had more trash thrown at me, then left as there was
nothing going on that was against the rules. You then get arrested and AGAIN starts insulting admins
and me in person. First over voice, then when I left, you continued in @ chat.

I see no reason why this should be accepted. You having a bad day does not give you the right
to verbally abuse anyone on the server.
The only reason I'm "having a bad day" is because you teleported to me and did nothing. That is what caused the problem admins not doing what needs to be done. He RDA'd me and you did nothing. He then tazed me INFRONT of you for no reason none at all. I didn't try to run he just tazed me when I was stood there for no reason.

Can the ban at least be reduced? I personally think that 24hrs is very excessive for the amount I said and I would really like to start on a clean slate with you tomorrow zeds dead. I'm personally sorry for what I said to you and for making this issue arise in the start.
You were running around at the Jail cells. So no, I did not stop the officer from arresting you, as you were clearly tresspassing,
so the officer had every right to arrest you.
I was already arrested for no reason prior to that that was the whole point of the admin sit..

I know the reason I was banned and I accept that but can I at least get a reduced time because 24 hours is very excessive.
A lot of people will cry rdm or random arrest etc
When in fact it's not random
The admin will often watch to see what's going on with out you knowing when you call them
If they just come and try talking to both parties usually
Nothing happens because it your word against his

Oh and 24hours is pretty normal for a simple ban
Could of easily been longer
It's not often people get less than 24 hours and I'd say your lucky
With 24 hours
Ok then I didn't know what the fearless average bans are like just seemed a lot to me, I guess that's case closed, well thanks anyways. Sorry for what I did. I hope we can start on a clean slate later.
Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules. The ban will stand as issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator